Client Campaign Coordinator (work From Home) Vacancies at Platform 3 Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Platform 3 Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Client Campaign Coordinator (Work from home) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Bicol Region, C.A.R, Cagayan Valley, Central Luzon, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, National Capital Reg, Davao, Calabarzon & Mimaropa & Western Visayas and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Platform 3 Inc.|
|Position||Client Campaign Coordinator (work From Home)|
|Region||C.A.R, Cagayan Valley, Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Central Visayas, Davao, Eastern Visayas|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We’re an international media company, looking for a professional and organized Client Campaign Coordinator to coordinate digital marketing campaigns on an international level.
This is a 100% remote role – work from the comfort of your own home!
The role involves:
- Campaign set up and execution
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders
- Collecting artwork and advertising material
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- Pulling performance metrics and reports
- Managing multiple campaign schedules
- Supporting sales operations strategy
- Preparing data in a variety of formats, suitable for presentation
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in an advertising agency, marketing team or publishing company preferred
- An interest in B2B media and publishing
- A polished and professional communication style
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Technical aptitude or experience with ad operations or CRM systems
- Experienced user of systems including MS Excel, Teams and PowerPoint
Benefits of the role:
- HMO coverage – 100% single HMO coverage with for the first two years of employment
- Family coverage – Up to two dependents covered by HMO after two years of service
- Extra vacation time – earn an extra day of paid vacation for each year that you work for us
- Volunteer leave – one paid day per year to engage in volunteering activities
- Mental wellbeing leave – one paid day per year to look after mental wellbeing
- EAP – free access to confidential counselling service
- Scholarship program – up to PHP200k per year to do further study
- Training – E-learning support through LinkedIn learning
- Rewards – Access to great employee recognition programs, including quarterly awards, vouchers and travel incentives
- Work from home – 100% remote arrangement; work where it suits you best
- Allowances – De Minimis benefit allowances, transportation allowance, meal allowance, clothing allowances, medicine allowances
- Travel orange – work anywhere in the world for up to 4 weeks per year
Why Key Media:
When choosing to work with Key Media you will join a strong B2B media organization with a committed, friendly and professional team. Offering a dynamic, passionate and fast paced environment, Key Media has created an excellent working culture with flexibility.
Key Media is a rapidly growing business media company with offices in Sydney, Toronto, Auckland, Manila, Denver, London and Singapore, serving a range of professional services markets across the Asia-Pacific , North America and the UK.
The organisation’s products operate across key business verticals including Financial Services, Legal, Education, Property and Human Resources, bringing product providers and business communities together through print media, events and online channels. Key Media has an unquestioned reputation for delivering high-quality, timely information in whatever format best suits our customers.
In just over 20 years, Key Media has grown from the launch publisher of a single B2B magazine to a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products. Key Media prides itself on its entrepreneurial culture, creating innovative products for the industries in which we operate.
Central to our business model is a truly platform-neutral approach to media communication. Whether audiences wish to communicate through the pages of a magazine, face-to-face at events, or online through the latest in cutting-edge technology, Key Media has a product to suit their needs.
“We believe there are no forms of media too old to thrive or too young to explore. We are always adapting and developing and looking for ways to improve our quality and expand our presence within our markets.”
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- HMO coverage - 100% single HMO coverage
- Family coverage - Up to two dependents covered
- Scholarship program - up to PHP200k per year
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Why is Key Media a great place to work?
It’s all about orange energy.
It’s what makes Key Media such a success story: the positive can-do attitude and goal-driven teamwork of the amazing people who work here.
It’s what makes us one of the world’s leading specialist media firms, with eight offices around the world.
It’s what inspires our 13 industry-best magazines, 30 websites and full calendar of 50 events worldwide.
It’s what fuels our amazing working culture, by employing brilliant, inspiring, creative and diligent individuals and teams.
Orange energy is at the heart of everything Key Media does. And if you’re full of orange energy? We want to hear from you. Take a look at our latest vacancies.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular Hours M - F; Day and Night Shifts
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Client Campaign Coordinator (work From Home) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in C.A.R 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cagayan Valley 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Visayas 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Davao 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Eastern Visayas 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of C.A.R 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Cagayan Valley 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Visayas 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Davao 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Eastern Visayas 2023