Supply Chain Finance Supervisor Vacancies at Neltex Development Co., Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Supply Chain Finance Supervisor. For those of you who live in Cavite, Paranaque City & Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Neltex Development Co., Inc, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Neltex Development Co., Inc|
|Position||Supply Chain Finance Supervisor|
|Region||Cavite, Paranaque City, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Supply Chain Finance Supervisor is responsible for the review and monitoring of overall supply chain transactions from requisition of materials up to dispatch of finished products. He/She will be responsible in ensuring that proper cost variances are accounted, monitored, and explained. He/She will coordinate with PPIC to conduct regular review of material requirements, standard BOM, yield and other related costing standards. He/She will assist concerned departments in the monitoring of transactions from purchasing of materials (Purchasing), inventory management (Production & Warehouse) and dispatch of products (Distribution). Prepares the monthly supply chain reports and coordinate with proper personnel in the analyses and explanation of deviations from the standards or budgets. Oversees the effective implementation of internal accounting controls related to the Operations (budget control). He/She will prepare monthly financial forecast for supply chain (from production run up to conversion cost analysis).
1. Responsible for the standard cost revaluation and analysis. Ensures that product costing is accurate, up-to-date and reliable.
2. Ensures the weekly posting of completed and confirmed PRD that were TECO’d. Analyzes the production variance of all closed PRDs and coordinates with Production team on the explanation and analysis of these variances.
3. Responsible in controlling OPEX of Supply chain group through purchase requests screening & budget approval.
4. Perform financial forecasting for supply chain expenses (Cost of goods sold, effect of inventory movement per material, manufacturing expenses per workcenter & distribution cost per area).
5. Effectively assists immediate superior in the evaluation and implementation of accounting systems and procedures to ensure compliance to generally accepted accounting and audit procedures.
6. Assists in the cycle, interim and annual physical counts of inventories and in the reconciliation of inventory count variances.
7. Must be flexible to be assigned in other Aspect of Accounting
8. Performs other task that may be assigned from time to time by the Management Accounting Manager.
- With degree in Finance and Accounting
- At least three (3) to (5) years supervisory work experience in Manufacturing/Supply Chain control operations and Financial Reporting Processes
- Good Communication and Analytical Skills
- Experience in SAP MM; FICO; SD is a plus
- With Data Analytics capability
- Willing to be assigned in FCIE, Dasma Cavite (on-site)
|Address||Neltex Development co., Inc., First Cavite Industrial Estate, B1 L5, Brgy, Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Neltex Development Co., Inc., 26th, Floor Unit A & D Washington Tower, Asia World City, E. Aguinaldo Boulevard, 1701 New Seaside Dr, Tambo, Parañaque, 1701 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NELTEX DEVELOPMENT CO. INC.is the pioneer in the manufacture of PVC Pipes.For 65 years, we have earned the reputation of being the No. 1 in the industry and is going strong as we move towards the future.As a TUV ISO-certified company, we ensure that our way of doing things is aligned with the overall vision of the company that is – to maintain leadershipin the business and in the markets we operate
Build your future with us & experience working in a dynamic environment that offers career advancement andunlimited opportunities!Wecontinue toinnovate our products andtopartnerwithourtalents, ourworkforce tobuild a stronger team asweaccelerate towards our 5 year VMV.(Vision, Mission, Values)
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Additional Leaves, Bonuses, Insurance, Retirement Benefits, Rice Subsidy.
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cavite 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Paranaque City 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Quezon City 2023
- job vacancies for Not Specified
- job vacancies in the city of Cavite 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Paranaque City 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Quezon City 2023
- Supply Chain Finance Supervisor position job vacancies