Quezon City Jobs Digital Marketing Coordinator | Zr_138_job Position at Peoplepartners BPO Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Digital Marketing Coordinator | ZR_138_JOB. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Peoplepartners BPO Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱35,000 - ₱37,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Peoplepartners BPO Inc.
|Digital Marketing Coordinator | Zr_138_job
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, your role is integral to the success of the Group’s online presence and engagement. You will orchestrate and execute a wide range of digital marketing activities, contributing to the growth of the organization’s brand, sales, and overall engagement. Your responsibilities encompass various aspects of digital marketing, including website optimization, campaign management, content coordination, and competitor analysis. Working collaboratively with compliance and sales teams, you’ll ensure a seamless and impactful digital experience for both onshore and offshore recruitment efforts.
- Coordinate and implement the Group’s digital marketing activities including website SEO and website performance
- Develop, run, and report on campaigns
- Maintain registers of all digital marketing content
- Prepare, update, file, and share digital marketing materials for onshore and offshore recruitment staff and teams
- Work closely with compliance and sales teams to ensure the digital experience of the group is strong, compliant, positive, and promotes sales and engagement
- Conduct competitor analysis and provide periodic reports to Management to inform strategic and operational plans
- Strong skills in contemporary websites and digital media tools
- Strong abilities using social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn as a minimum)
- A robust understanding of current trends in digital marketing and consumer engagement
- Well-developed communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Strong skills in problem-solving, creative thinking, and co-design approaches
- Recognition of, and solid experience in, data collection, analysis, and reporting (especially website performance, campaign performance, and digital channel management)
- High-level skills in using Microsoft and Adobe software products
- Familiarity with effective solutions for multi-language content production including digital media translation tools
- Fixed Dayshift schedule
- Permanent Work from Home
- Company-provided laptop
- Competitive Monthly Salary
- HMO on Day 1 with free dependent every year
- 100% Cash conversion of unused leave credits
- Loyalty and birthday gifts
- Work-life balance
- Grab e-vouchers every month
|National Capital Region
|11, PeoplePartners Inc, Unit 8A IBM Plaza, 1800 Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Permanent work from home
- HMO on Day 1
- Company-provided laptop
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PeoplePartnerswas established in 2014 as a premium staffing company in Metro Manila, Philippines. We expertly source talents that align with the operations, branding and culture standards of our clients. We are a conduit that enable clients to reimagine how they execute the operations of their business, and directly access a global standard of workforce.
Our office is address is 8th Floor IBM Plaza, Eastwood Ave, Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Quezon City.
- PASSIONATE - Energetic, enthusiastic and helpful
- RESOURCEFUL - 100% accountable to getting it done!
- INTEGRITY - Doesn't take liberties and is always trustworthy
- DEVOTED - Invested and engaged in the success of PeoplePartners, Clients and Colleagues
- EXCELLENCE - Professional experts with higher standards
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201423193
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Tax Shield Program, Permanent Work from Home, Company-provide laptop