Group Manager – Insurance & Finance Account (bpo) Vacancies at Cobden & Carter International
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Group Manager - Insurance & Finance Account (BPO). For candidates who reside in Muntinlupa City & Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Cobden & Carter International and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Customer Service with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱90,000 - ₱130,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Cobden & Carter International
|Group Manager - Insurance & Finance Account (bpo)
|Muntinlupa City, Quezon City
|Type of Work
- Must have good problem solving, decision making & analytical skills.
- Manages team performance.
- Provide effective coaching and constructive feedback to subordinates.
- Performs administrative tasks for Operational support.
- Lead teams into achieving metric goals, complete monthly deliverable and tasks.
- Completed at least 2 years in College
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience in Operations / Training / Workforce as Team Lead or Manager
- Preferably with experiene in Travel, Healthcare, Insurance or Financial Account
Benefits and Company Perks:
• Structured career path
• Growing and expanding team – more internal career progression opportunities for all
• Safe work environment
• Free HMO Coverage from Day 1, including your dependents
• Skills Training opportunities
• Paid Leaves
• Annual appraisal
|National Capital Region
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-19-00-045
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days