Quezon City Jobs It Specialist Position at WalterMart Community Mall
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, WalterMart Community Mall is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Quezon City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of IT Specialist and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱20,000 - ₱35,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|WalterMart Community Mall
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Install, configure and maintain hardware and software systems according to company policies.
- Troubleshoot, repair and upgrade network, hardware and software components and other related problems.
- Perform routine maintenance and inspection of network and server systems.
- Test network and server systems to verify functionality.
- Report potential security threat to data and network features.
- Update inventory of all hardware devices and software application being used in Mall Operations and Head Office.
- Address helpdesk incidents and provide reports for documentation.
- Monitor security certificates and company compliance of requirements.
- Performs task as assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder either in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or Information Technology.
- At least 2 years work experience in the related field
- Has expertise in hardware and software installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
|National Capital Region
- Career Growth
- Learning Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WalterMart is the #1 community mall in the Philippines. Deeply rooted with our vision to uplift the lives of the communities we serve, WalterMart provides a happy and safe shopping environment for families to revel in everyday.
Safe & Convenient Shopping Experience
WalterMart upholds the highest level of service and safety standards from facilities to well-trained mall service frontliners. Shop at ease with thoughtfully-designed wide aisles, smooth parking and easy to access commute routes. Faster, easier and hassle-free option for customers to receive their orders thru designated pick-up points via the curb side pick-up program.WalterMart Supermarket has also grown its online ordering capability via its Grocery Delivery site, ww.waltermart.com for a full omni-channel experience.
Complete One-stop Shop
Shop from a wide variety of categories from supermarket, department store, home appliance, hardwares, specialty stores, wellness services and food selections. Our mall tenants are carefully selected to ensure that we provide our shoppers a complete shopping experience all in one hub.
WalterMart is operated by the community, for the community. We take pride in being part of each community that we serve. Providing local jobs and providing a hub where local businesses can showcase their produce.
Service from the Heart
Our people are the soul of our organization. Each WalterMart personnel is carefully trained and plays a pivotal role in ensuring that the highest customer satisfaction is achieved everyday. Our friendly staff who are always willing to go the extra mile with service from the heart is key to why WalterMart remains a community favourite. We take pride in knowing that our people share the same vision as the organization of bringing excellent customer service to our shoppers daily.
From the minute you walk in to the time you leave, we aim to deliver the best and happy shopping experience for you and your family.
Welcome po sa WalterMart!
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days