Medical Sales Representative Vacancies at Philippine Blue Cross Biotech Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE. For candidates who reside in Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Philippine Blue Cross Biotech Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Philippine Blue Cross Biotech Corporation
|Medical Sales Representative
|Quezon, Quezon City
|Type of Work
- Candidate must be a graduate of any four-year course.
- At least (1) year of working experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in handling hospital accounts, and with connection to Doctors is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Willing to do field work
- Career development opportunities
- Sales Incentive
- Paid Training
- Sick Leave and Vacation Leave
- Marital Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Health Insurance – HMO
- Birthday Cake
- All statutory benefits (SS, PHIC, HDMF)
- Pro-rated 13th month pay
- Employee product discounts in Medical products, Hotel Accomodation services, Travel and Tours services
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
|Philippine BlueCross Biotech Corporation, 2101 Tektite East Tower, PSE Center Bldg., Exchange rd. III,, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PHILIPPINE BLUE CROSS BIOTECH CORPORATION is committed in providing health care and convenience to our client with the use of diagnostic test, over-the-counter product lines, and health machines and devices. For more than a decade of operation, we have gained the much coveted seal of approval from different medical institutions and distributor, creating 100% acceptability in the Philippines.
Today, we continue to further imprint our name by delivering excellence in our products and services by addressing first the demands of our clients, guarantee the maximum level ofcustomer satisfaction and secured that our products undergone the highest quality assurance at a reasonable price.
At PHILIPPINE BLUE CROSS BIOTECH CORPORATION, we strongly believe that HEALTH COMES FIRST.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Leave Credits