Medical Representative For Quezon City And Caloocan Area Vacancies at Medethix Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Medical Representative for Quezon City and Caloocan Area in our company, Medethix Inc. For candidates who reside in Caloocan City & Quezon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱15,000 - ₱25,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Medical Representative For Quezon City And Caloocan Area
|Caloocan City, Quezon City
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We are hiring experienced Medical Representatives that would be covering in North and Central Luzon. Open to candidates that are living in the area.
The Medical Representative will be responsible in:
- Acting as brand ambassador in the assigned territory.
- Promote and be able to relay key features and benefits of innovative brands.
- Organize continuing medical education (CME) activities in coordination with marketing team.
- Introduce innovative brands in the territory that bridge the gap in the practice of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive medicine.
- Strategically include brands in hospitals and other key accounts.
- Book orders and monitor deliveries.
- Discuss new brand updates like clinical trials and clinical practice guidelines.
|National Capital Region
|Medethix Inc., 1550 Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Filipina
|National Capital Region
|J2JR+5FR MedPharm Phils. Inc., 11th Jamboree, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Filipina
- HMO Coverage Day 1
- Monetized Car Plan
- Incentive Scheme
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Medethix Inc., a partner of the Health Subsidiary of the Ayala Group, is a fully Filipino-owned company established in the year 2009 duly registered by the Department of Trade and Industry; Department of Health and having a License to Operate issued by the Bureau of Food and Drugs to import and market pharmaceuticals finished formulation and other allied medical supplies.
MEI enjoys the trust and confidence of its chosen and highly reputable and publicly listed manufacturers and principals from India.
MEI mainly carries wide range of Injectable preparations in both Antibiotics and non-antibiotic category apart from some select oral preparations; cosmetics; surgical dressings etc.
In the span of four years we have been able to import and distribute several of the above products especially Antibiotic injections with a high degree of consistency in quality as validated by our own Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
• To develop and market a wide range of branded generics at realistic prices in order to make substantial contribution to the reduction of costs in the public health care system.
• To pursue a path wherein we optimize our resources towards a profitable growth.
• To be known as a socially responsible company.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Caloocan City 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Quezon City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Caloocan City 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Quezon City 2023
- Medical Representative For Quezon City And Caloocan Area position job vacancies