Quezon City Jobs Warehouse Checker Position at Capitol Steel Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Warehouse Checker. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Capitol Steel Corporation, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Capitol Steel Corporation
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
- Productive and collaborative work environment
- Accessible and supportive management team
- Opportunity to collaborate with foreign engineers to learn global best practices
Responsible for checking, inspecting, coordinating and controlling the accurate and systematic loading of finished goods.
- Technical-vocational graduates of at least 2 yrs. may apply
- At least 1 year of experience in Warehousing or Logistics an advantage, but fresh graduates may also apply
- Knowledge of inventory control and inventory management
- Good analytical, arithmetic, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule
- Those living in QUEZON CITY or NORTH METRO MANILA is an advantage.
For those interested applicants, we have a Walk-in Schedule for the said position every Tuesday from 9:00am until 10:00am only.
Kindly bring the following:
- Photocopy of TOR | National Certificate
- Valid ID
- Vaccination card
|National Capital Region
|Capitol Steel Corporation, 300 Quirino Hwy, Quezon City, 1106 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Capitol Steel, a leading manufacturer of reinforcing steel bars in the Philippines, was founded by Han Sui Cheng in 1974. Capitol Steel supplied major projects like the Magat Dam, one of the biggest infrastructure projects of its time in the 1970s. This was followed by other dams like the Pantabangan Dam, the Ipo Dam, the La Mesa Dam, and others.
Capitol Steel was also one of the early adopters of ASTM A615 Grade 60, a high tensile grade used in high-rise projects in the 1980s like the Citibank Tower in Makati among others.
During the traffic crisis of the 1990s, Capitol Steel supplied the fast track projects of the EDSA-Ortigas Interchange, the EDSA-Buendia flyover, the C5-Kalayaan Flyover, and the Katipunan Flyover. The manufacturing plant was also upgraded with European, Japanese, and Taiwanese technology.
In the 200s, Capitol Steel worked together with Centre de Recherches Métallurgiques in Belgium to produce ASTM A706 Grade 75, a higher grade of high tensile steel. This was tested and applied in its own project, a 50,00 sqm high-rise Building in the Ortigas Central Business District. Working together with Sy-Squared, Capitol Steel was able to supply the steel for an office floor plate with long spans and more compact columns that resulted in very high floor area efficiency.
Presently, Capitol Steel, in its fourth decade, remains a solid partner in the construction and real estate industry. It is embarking on a major transformation to meet future challenges. For a list of our projects, visit http://capitolsteel.com.ph/projects/
To be a partner in nation-building and improving the lives of the Filipino through innovative, reliable, and high quality rebars.
To be the most trusted and reliable steel manufacturing company in the Philippines.
- Customer Centricity
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: capitnc
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Loans, 1 month SL/VL, HMO, Casual (Polo Shirts), Monday-Saturday