Makati City Jobs Senior Trust Analyst Position at Bluestone Servicing
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Bluestone Servicing has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as senior trust analyst with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Senior Trust Analyst
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
A bit about us:
Bluestone is a fast-growing lender specializing in residential home loans. We help people with a variety of financial needs, whether they are looking to refinance, purchase homes or invest in residential property. We place equal importance on personal qualities and technical ability, and provide continuous learning opportunities to help our people make their ambitions reality. Our values reflect how we think, act and build trust with our colleagues and customers. We live by our values namely, tell it as it is, make it happen, think different, own it like a boss, and better together whilst ensuring inclusive leadership. These principles allow us to thrive as a team and support others in their journeys to grow and develop.
About the role:
As the Senior Treasury Analyst, you will contribute to the preparation of accurate and timely trust reporting for an assigned portfolio of trusts and assist in driving process improvements and improving efficiency.
More about you:
You are a skilled professional with a relevant degree, crucial securitization/trust experience, and advanced Excel proficiency. You have meticulous attention to detail, an analytical mindset, effective communication, and strong stakeholder management.
Day-to-day will look something like this:
- Completion of accurate and timely term trust management activities, including trust waterfalls, noteholder payments, investor reporting, and ongoing trust monitoring.
- Review Trust reporting, including but not limited to trust distributions, investor reports, and day-to-day trust operations.
- Coordinating queries from trust stakeholders, including investors, trustees, and rating agencies.
- Provide relevant trust reporting data to internal stakeholders, including Treasury and Finance
- Assist in the implementation of reporting following the execution of new funding and securitization transactions.
- Assist with the documentation of processes and policies.
- Lead and maintain a continuous drive for process improvement that enhances trust management activities.
What we are looking for::
- Relevant tertiary education (business, economics, or Finance degree).
- Securitization/trust management experience.
- Treasury operations background will be looked upon favorably.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to handle large data sets (SQL and data management skills are highly regarded).
- Ability to manage time effectively and adhere to reporting deadlines.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of the team
- Commitment to deliver exceptional service to both internal and external customers.
- Leadership experience is preferred but not essential.
Why join us?
- Ace your work-life balance with hybrid work arrangements
- Work from Home subsidies, plus all tech you need provided
- Lots of social events to get involved in
- A newly renovated office located centrally
- Great training options to further your career & development
- Discretionary performance-related bonus program
- Over 30+ paid leaves
- Volunteer day leave & study assistance
- HMO Coverage & Group Life & Accident Insurance on Day 1
- HMO Coverage for two dependents for six months
- Next steps…
- We appreciate the time you have taken to apply for a role with us and we will give your application the attention it deserves! You will hear from us no matter the outcome of your application. If you are a good match, one of our recruiters will give you a call.
- Bluestone is committed to creating an inclusive and respectful workplace for all employees. Differences are embraced, contributions are valued, and everyone has a sense of connection and belonging. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds and encourage applications from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples, and individuals who may identify as LGBTIQ, with disability, a culturally diverse background, and people of all generations.
|National Capital Region
- Hybrid Workplace (3D WFH & 2D Onsite)
- HMO on Day 1 | Weekends Off | 20VL/10SL
- Fresh Fruits and Snacks | WFH Subsidy + Internet
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bluestone is a fast growing asset and capital management business with over 150 professionals and international operations spanning Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines. We are a non-bank mortgage lender specialising in near prime residential lending. Our products cater for self-employed and credit impared customers, providing tailored solutions for their financial needs and objectives. The business has originated over Php200bn of loans since inception in 200.
The business is in an expansionary phase and growing its operations through origination of new loans, portfolio acquisition and third party asset management services.
The Manila office is based in the acclaimed Zuellig Building in the heart of the CBD in Makati City. The office employs 100+ professionals across a wide array of processes and provides support to both the Australia and New Zealand lending businesses. Offering a competitive package with a focus on incentives and employee well being, comprehensive training, strong career progression with internal promotion opportunities and a relaxed and open environment this is the place for the next step in your career.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Life Insurance, Smart Casual