Makati City Jobs Accounts Receivable Clerk Position at GLOSONS TRADING LTD., CO.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, & Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we GLOSONS TRADING LTD., CO., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as accounts receivable clerk and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱19,000 - ₱25,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|GLOSONS TRADING LTD., CO.
|Accounts Receivable Clerk
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer. This role is primarily responsible for timely and accurate processing of Planet’s billing and collections. You will work with customers to identify and resolve billing issues, reconcile accounts and drive monthly collections.
A successful individual will be self-motivated—someone who can recognize how processes can improve and effectively implement positive changes. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross-functional relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Impact You’ll Own:
- Responsible for managing Full Cycle AR, including invoicing, cash application, Customer account reconciliation/AR reconciliations, investigating and resolving customer inquiries and irregularities, managing accurate AR aging report, communication and reporting on delinquent/at risk accounts.
- Monitoring, tracking, and enforcing AR department policies and procedures, identifying inefficiencies, proposing and documenting new concepts and procedures.
- Review new customer billing/contract set up as well as maintenance and updates to existing customer records.
- Review billing schedules
- Monitor and maintain the DSO
- Communicate directly with key customer and internal contacts to resolve past due balances
- Provide statement of accounts to customers as requested
- Careful review of all invoices before they are sent to the customers
- Manage customer portals and vendor registrations
- Follow up with Customer Success team on order fulfillment
- Run credit checks for new partners and customers
- Keep accurate and detailed customer collection notes in system of record
- Record bad debt provisions per company policy
- Manage tax exemption certificates for resellers/customers
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and yearly close processes, including preparation of month end journal entries as needed
What You Bring:
- A minimum of 1 years in a role with a similar scope
- Must be experienced in Quick Books
- Strong Unquestionable ethics and discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive data
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other quantitative major
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Highly proficient in Excel
What Makes You Stand Out:
● Ability to thrive in a high-growth environment
● Positive, get-it-done attitude and agile approach to problem solving
|National Capital Region
|Glosons Trading Ltd., Co., 9031 Aranga, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GLOSONS TRADING LTD., CO. was established in 1996. The company has been running for over 23 years; it is established primarily for distributing Cosmetics, Health and Beauty and Personal care products. The main goal of the company is to provide consumers with safe effective products that are beneficial to people’s skin, body and hair. GLOSONS guarantee’s that all of its products are of high quality, safe, effective and cost-efficient.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Corporate Semi-Formal, Regular Hours, Mondays - Saturdays
- Specific Location: San Antonio Village