Head Of Agency Sales (luzon Group) Vacancies at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central Luzon & National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱220,000 - ₱250,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Head Of Agency Sales (luzon Group)
|Central Luzon, National Capital Region
|Type of Work
As the Head of Agency Sales for Luzon Group, you will play a pivotal role in driving our sales strategies and managing a team of dynamic Area Managers across various locations. You will be responsible for leading, motivating, and guiding these Area Managers who partners with agencies in achieving their sales targets, expansion plans and contribute to the company’s growth.
- Develop and execute comprehensive sales plans, strategies, and initiatives to achieve revenue targets and expand market presence.
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of Area Managers, providing guidance and support to enhance their performance.
- Foster strong relationships with agency partners, understanding their needs, and collaborating to align with company goals.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer preferences to identify opportunities for business growth.
- Drive continuous improvement in sales processes, agency management, and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and underwriting, to develop and launch effective sales campaigns and product offerings.
- Provide regular reports and updates to senior management on sales performance, key metrics, and strategies.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and company policies, promoting ethical practices within the team and partner agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- Proven track record of successful sales management and leadership within the life insurance industry.
- Strong understanding of life insurance products, market dynamics, and sales cycles.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic sales plans, achieving or exceeding targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Experience in managing and motivating geographically dispersed sales teams or agencies.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, with a customer-centric approach.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance and ethical standards within the insurance industry.
- Proficiency in using CRM systems and sales analytics tools.
- Ideally, candidate should be residing in Pamapanga since this role will manage Area Heads based in Bataan, Bulacan, Cabanatuan, Pampanga, Tarlac and Zambales
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Boduo International established in 2014 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the PHILIPPINES
Boduo Holding Group who is one of the largest milk tea suppliers in China since 200.
With the support of the headquarters, we have been continuously
expanding our businesses in the global market finding global distributors franchising our brand in the global market and setting up overseas subsidiaries.
For those who want to win a chance in catering, we will always be by your side, helping you to make your dreams come true.
Our Boduo Training Philippines is looking for a new distributor!
If you are interested in being the first distributor in your city please contact us for further cooperation.
We are a group of people with tons of dreams to achieve. If you are aiming
the same thing, you are more than welcome to join us!!
- Specific Location: cubao