National Capital Region Jobs Japanese Bilingual – Smart Connected Products Design & Development Consultant Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Accenture is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Japanese Bilingual - Smart Connected Products Design & Development Consultant and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Japanese Bilingual - Smart Connected Products Design & Development Consultant
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
|Type of Work
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: We appreciate your interest in joining Accenture in the Philippines. As we continue to enhance our hiring process, it is important for you to complete the registration through our career site (workday) for us to process your application. After registering, we will get back to you via phone or email. Thank you and we wish you success in your job search.
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients’ toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech, and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Industry X.O, Industry Consulting
Areas of Work: Communications & Media, Software Platforms, Network Protocols
Location: Manila | Years of Exp: 5+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As the Consultant in Smart connected products, you will work closely with the Manager/Sr. Manager to define and develop various Assets and Offerings in NPD, R&D, Portfolio and Smart Connected product area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop relevant assets, offering in smart connected product, NPD and portfolio management area and develop and execute GTM for the same.
- Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and help executives to deliver these to market.
- Develop complex analytical solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways. Co-develop use cases & solutions with business consultants/analysts.
- Create consensus for your functional area vision both internally and with key partner teams.
- Evangelize your product area amongst customers, analysts, and internal stakeholders in both individual and large group settings.
- Create “thought ware” and “point-of-view” documents related to the relevant assets and offering
Additional responsibilities (as needed):
- Support proposals and build eminence in Smart Connected Products solutions
- Contribute to growth and development of Accenture’s SCP offering and support recruitment, training, coaching
- Support management in RFP, Estimation, and work breakdown
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G200 clients
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Your experience counts!
- 5+ years of industry experience
- N3-N1 JLPT linguistic competence level
- With experience in Smart Connected Products Design and Development
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English languages
- Experience in the following domains: Product Management/ Business Analysis/ Project Management/Program Management
- Implementation experience on multiple mid to large-scale projects involving multiple systems
- Versed with data-streaming, data abstraction and big-data
- Ability to work in Global Environment using Onshore Offshore model
- Proven track record of delivering high-impact, high-visibility engagements for large Communications & Media, Software Platforms, High Tech, or Engineering clients.
- Thorough understanding of network protocols and IIoT / Smart connected Products Industry Standards for data acquisition
- Familiar with at least one IOT platform end-to-end (AWS IOT/Thingworx, Azure IOT)
- Familiar with at least one of the portfolio management tools (Planisware/Changepoint/Planview/SAP PPM etc.)
- Strong project management skills with focus on Agile methodology
- Good understanding of emerging technologies: IOT/AI/ ML/ Edge Computing/ Blockchain/AR/VR
- In touch with industry 4.0 trends, with emerging Smart Connected Products design and development technologies, with industry automation tools and where the market and technology are pointing
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at ww.accenture.com.
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
In Accenture Strategy & Consulting, we work with clients to shape their future. Drawing from years of leading business-driven and tech-enabled transformation at scale. As a recognized leader in driving change and innovation, serving clients in 120+ countries – we’re able to seek out and seize the greatest opportunities for our clients. Working in partnership with over 200 of the world’s leading ecosystem partners, we can re-tool traditional ways of working to enable new enterprise-wide intelligence and adaptability. Start your journey with us and be part of our global network of world-class Strategy and Management Consulting Talent today. To learn more about S&C, visit accenture.com/strategyandconsultingph.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
|National Capital Region
|Accenture, Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 And 3 EDSA, cor Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1554 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Great place to work
- Career rewards and benefits
- Opportunities for career growth and development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule