San Juan City Jobs Office Staff-operation Position at Dee-vonne Trading Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Dee-vonne Trading Corp. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as office staff-operation with a full time work system, which domiciled in San Juan City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱15,000 to a maximum of ₱16,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Dee-vonne Trading Corp.
|San Juan City
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Communicate with individuals related to his/her work life, the employees and customers
- Timely processing orders from customer to supplier
- Monitors stocks arrival and delivery to customer
- Inventory Tracking
- Performs other task assigned
- Candidate must possess basic computer skills
- Preferably with 1 year work experience with the same capacity
- Good interpersonal skill; ability to engage with customer
- Willing to work in San Juan
|National Capital Region
|San Juan City
|Dee-Vonne Trading Corp., 172 M. Paterno, San Juan, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Through having direct channels from China, Hong Kong and Thailand, Deevonne Trading Inc. is able to provide increased flexibility and greater value at a reasonable and competitive rate. We pride ourselves with our outstanding customer service through ensuring that products are delivered on time in excellent quality.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated Benefits, Mondays-Saturdays
- Specific Location: No.3 Jose Abad Santos St., Little Baguio, San Juan