National Capital Region Jobs Marketing Officer Position at Goldilocks Bakeshop Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Marketing Officer with full time working hours for our company office, Goldilocks Bakeshop Inc., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Goldilocks Bakeshop Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Marketing Officer.
|Company||Goldilocks Bakeshop Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The position is responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet corporate and food shop marketing objectives through effective planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of plans and strategies. Oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff in order to accomplish given objectives.
- Implement marketing campaigns and programs to increase delivery sales and transactions.
- Negotiates and implements corporate sponsorship packages and ensures media mileage is maximized, as needed.
- Maintains records and calendar of billboard sites and other trade area merchandising avenues to be utilized by bakeshop and food shop group.
- Executes launch delivery advertising and promotional campaigns to increase awareness.
- Monitors and attends to TV incidentals and other corporate TV sponsorships, as needed.
- Ensure maximum exposure of the brand through various media channels.
- Ensure implementation of synergized marketing activities.
- Prepare post-promo or post-event evaluation report.
- Must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Marketing/Business Management.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in brand management, marketing or sales.
- With experience in Food Industry is an advantage.
- Can work under pressure and tight deadlines.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Goldilocks Bakeshop Inc., 16th Floor, Greenfield Tower Building, Mayflower, corner Williams, Greenfield District, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Goldilocks has become a global brand, expanding to over a total of 900 stores in the Philippines and overseas; and hiring thousands of local employees. The opening day total sales of P574 back in 1966 has multiplied thousands of times over, reaching a system-wide sales of P5.9 billion by the end of 2007. Most recently, Goldilocks has opened 5 stores in Thailand. Goldilocks has also tapped markets in several other Southeast Asian countries such as Singapore, and Hong Kong. Moreover, it has received a considerable number of requests to open in the Middle East, mostly from Overseas Filipino Workers and expatriates.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Meal Subsidy