National Capital Region Jobs Data Analyst Position at Capital Management LLC
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Capital Management LLC are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as data analyst with a work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sciences & Actuarial/Statistics.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Capital Management LLC|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Data Analyst gathers, interprets, and uses complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results. Day-to-day, the Data Analyst assesses company and client needs, receives robust information, and analyzes it, looking for trends or areas for improvement. The Analyst then delivers that information to the partners and clients and uses it to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of a service, product, or system.
- Interpret data, and analyze results using analytics, research methodologies, and statistical techniques
- Provide strong and timely financial and business analytic decision support to business partners and various organizational stakeholders.
- Develop and implement data analysis, leverage data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Participate in regular meetings with management, assessing and addressing issues to identify and implement improvements toward efficient operations.
- Act as a liaison between staff and management, analyzing and interpreting data involving company procedures, policies, and workflows.
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts
- Conduct full lifecycle of analytics projects, including pulling, manipulating, and exporting data from project requirements documentation to design and execution
- Evaluate key performance indicators, provide ongoing reports, and recommend business plan updates
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in mathematics, business management, or economics.
- deep experience with managing budgets
- ability to write reports and interpret data
- ability to present findings in a polished way
- entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- Proficiency with statistics and dataset analytics like Excel
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,300.00 – $1,700.00 per month
- 3 years
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
Work Location: Remote
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||MBG Capital, Ground Floor, 110 Legazpi Street, Legaspi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
VargasAndrews is an international professional services firm specializing in business transformations and turnarounds. We are general partners in various venture capital funds, including a 150M deep tech fund that partners exclusively with Stamford Research Institute. Simply put, we help our clients fund, scale and transform their businesses. We are always hiring staff for our clients or our growing external consulting team.
We have partners in Los Angeles (USA), Brisbane (AUS), Herare (Zim) and Manila (PH). Our clients include multinationals like Ramcar Group, Soloinsight and CPAG.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 82-1823964
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)