National Capital Region Jobs Chemist Position at Davies Paints Philippines Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Davies Paints Philippines Incorporated is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Chemist for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Sciences & Chemistry, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Davies Paints Philippines Incorporated|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Conducts specific laboratory testing and analysis based on the requirement of the new developed paint formulation.
- Conducts a comparative evaluation of the local and imported paints vs. existing product and make necessary reformulation and revision.
- Performs laboratory work to correctly on-process problematic batches.
- Submits monthly activity report for the month.
- Develops new paint product based on the market demands or that will create market demands.
- Reviews, reformulates and upgrades existing product based on research, raw material substitution and new technology.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Davies Paints Philippines Incorporated, 1415 A. Sandoval Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Organized in 1982, Charter Chemical & Coating Corporation, the manufacturer of Davies Paints, began operations by establishing its first plant and office along Mercedes Avenue, San Miguel, Pasig City. The company started to manufacture and distribute decorative paints under its brand names Davies Premium Decorative Paints, Coat Saver Paints and EZ Coat Paints.
In 1990, the company was appointed by CHUGOKU MARINE PAINT, LTD., JAPAN, the world renowned and Japan’s No.1 marine paint company, to distribute marine paints and heavy duty coatings in the Philippines through MAINCOAT, INC.
Charter Chemical & Coating Corporation has established a strong relationship and distribution network throughout the country with one thousand two hundred distributors and dealers located in various parts of the country, in which we are able to satisfy the demands and service requirements of our customers.
In 1991, the Cebu branch in the Visayas was inaugurated and in 1992, the Davao branch in Mindanao was established to cope with the growing demands of paint users in the Southern part of the Philippines.
Today, Charter Chemical & Coating Corporation has grown as one of the country’s leader in the manufacture of paints and coatings. It now employs over 220 personnel working together in an atmosphere of harmony and cooperation to meet the challenges of the future.
Company Mission / Vision
We are a dynamic manufacturer and supplier of paints, chemicals and coatings. Our innovation enables us to meet the demands of the global market.
Customers choose us first because we provide them quality products and excellent sales service.
Efficient team members are proud and eager to work here because we provide them with both opportunities for career and personal development.
Society will value us for our involvement in environmental protection and community development activities.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 200417372
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Company Outing, Sports fest, Chinese festivities, Mondays to Saturdays