National Capital Region Jobs Barista, Dining Staff & Kitchen Staff Position at Aji-no-chinmi Co., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Aji-no-chinmi Co., Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as barista, dining staff & kitchen staff with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱14,000 to a maximum of ₱17,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Aji-no-chinmi Co., Inc.|
|Position||Barista, Dining Staff & Kitchen Staff|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 16.600|
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule, work during holidays or even to render overtime.
- Willing to work on a Japanese concepts stores.
- Full time positions available, DIRECT HIRING
- Should be willing to start ASAP
- Should be willing to be assigned in any of the following areas: Manila, Quezon City, Pasig, Makati, Taguig, Pasay, Alabang, San Juan
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Aji-No Chinmi Co., Inc., 934 Caruncho Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Career growth opportunities
- Excellent Training
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AJI-NO-CHINMI CO. INC. is also operated as Ueshima Coffee Company.
Ever since its founding in 1933 (in the city of Kobe, Japan), UCC Ueshima Coffee Co. Ltd. (UCC) has developed business in all sorts of coffee-related fields as the leader of Japan's coffee industry. UCC has since expanded its role as a pioneer Total Coffee Company, encompassing every aspect of the coffee business. For UCC, coffee is not merely a product but a passion. Its quest for quality is constant in every phase. we have constantly pursued ever higher levels of coffee quality, and so have become involved in all parts of the coffee production and supply chain, from cultivation and import of green beans to roasting and sales.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Salary, others (Will be discussed on the interview), Uniform, 5 OR 6 days (This will be discussed during the interview)