Logistics Account Executive (ncr/subic) Vacancies at Kintetsu World Express Phils., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Kintetsu World Express Phils., Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of logistics account executive (ncr/subic) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and domiciled in Zambales (Olongapo City) & National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Kintetsu World Express Phils., Inc.|
|Position||Logistics Account Executive (ncr/subic)|
|Region||National Capital Region, Zambales (Olongapo City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Spearheads the preparation and review of volume / revenue / profit budgets for area of responsibility.
- Formulates and oversees the implementation of appropriate sales / marketing strategies to attain volume / revenue / profit objectives.
- Monitors and measures the effectiveness of sales strategies and prepares monthly performance reports.
- Reviews the proposals / quotations prepared by sales personnel / customer service staff and ensures that over-all profitability is attained for every customer handled. Ensure that proposals are submitted in a timely manner.
- Supervises and monitors the sales activities of sales personnel and ensure that the following are met aside from the budget:
- required number of sales calls;
- appropriateness of itinerary to ensure maximum client coverage;
- timeliness in submission of itinerary / sales reports.
- Ensures that the target number of sales lead are sent and that all sales leads are immediately attended to. Ensures that sales leads are monitored and followed-up. Ensures that counterparts are updated on sales leads by sales personnel.
- Conducts personal sales calls and prepares presentations / quotations for existing key accounts and prospects to get maximum business support.
- Joins field sales personnel in visiting customers to be updated on client’s requirements, to update customers on KWE’s services / capabilities, to develop and maintain relationship and acquire more / new business.
- Ensures that the customer service staff effectively supports the sales team thru telemarketing for new account prospecting, qualifying of prospective accounts and courtesy calls to follow-up shipments.
- Checks all CIS as to its correctness / completeness in terms of rates applied, handling instructions, accounting / billing information, etc. before dissemination. Ensure that CIS are always updated to reflect adjusted rates of new instructions.
- Ensures that all shipments are properly monitored from booking to delivery and timely updates are given to counterparts and customers.
- Researches and studies developments, threats and opportunities in the market, area assigned, client’s business and competitor activities. Update management and counterparts. Prepares and implements strategies that are responsive to these developments.
- Ensures that optimum performance is delivered by each team member thru equitable and appropriate job and resource assignments, cross utilization, coaching and motivation.
- Regularly reviews both direct and indirect costs and ensures that these are at the lowest possible level through continuing formulation and implementation of cost cutting measures.
- Ensures that all service failures and irregularities as well as countermeasures are discussed, recorded and reported to management or concerned parties within 24 hours after occurrence. Ensures that complete Corrective Action Reports are submitted. Ensures that the same irregularities do not recur.
- Ensures that the company’s QEHS / 5S Objectives are met.
- Reviews and approves cash disbursements and reimbursements for expenses incurred in area handled.
- Assists the Credit and Collection Team in ensuring customer compliance to company policies.
- Ensure that Key Accounts under his/her area are satisfied with KWE services through proper and timely coordination with all parties involved in serving the accounts
- *With his/her own car
**A Must: Have a proven record of sales success and in-depth knowledge of logistics products and services.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- **With his/her own car
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree.
- With 3yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
|Region||Zambales (Olongapo City)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Competitive Compensation package
- Group Life Insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KWE Philippines is a Japanese freight forwarding and logistics company that is part of a global network of more than 300 offices in 32 countries worldwide. It offers a wide range of services responsive to the growing demands of a global supply chain
The transportation of goods in the global economy, driven largely by companies expanding their trading partners or moving their production bases overseas, has never been more complex. KWE Philippines responds by ensuring the seamless transport and handling of raw materials, components, component assembly and a variety of finished products, from plant equipment and assembly line to frozen foodstuffs and organic vegetables, within and across continents, from the manufacturing plant’s dockyard to the consignee’s doorsteps.
Supported by a web-based system that is shared by the KWE global network, KWE Philippines makes information visible on demand as customers can easily track the status of their cargo anytime, anywhere.
A multinational company, which is among the world's biggest cargo forwarders.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: kiwornct1
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Logistics Account Executive (ncr/subic) position job vacancies