National Capital Region Jobs Office Clerk / Encoder (open For Fresh Grads) Position at Staff Alliance Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Office Clerk / Encoder (OPEN FOR FRESH GRADS). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Staff Alliance Inc., and able to under a contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱12,000 - ₱13,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Staff Alliance Inc.
|Office Clerk / Encoder (open For Fresh Grads)
|National Capital Region
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Encoding, typing, record keeping, filing and organizing of documents
- Prepare reports and other documents
- Ensure accurate input of data
- Maintain up-to-date files and records
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College degree (4-year course)
- Must have complete pre-employment requirements: SS, Pag-IBIG, Philhealth, TIN, NBI and Gcash (for payroll processing)
- Must be available for immediate employment
- Amenable to work in NCR/Makati
- Willing to accept minimum wage of 570 pesos per day
|National Capital Region
|Staff Alliance, Inc., 6793 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TAKE A PARTNER
Starting a career or changing occupations are never easy. At best it involves real hard work, going through some tough learning curves, and uncertainties.
That's why we're here! At STAFF ALLIANCE, INC., facing these challenges becomes a PARTNERSHIP. With 23 years experience, and key people who are deeply committed to the ideals of the organization, we are able to help, guide and provide opportunities to individuals who are in search of a career and looking for the right place to be.
Staff Alliance is a team of highly energetic, dynamic and dedicated young individuals in the business of providing companies with human resource and manpower assistance, custodial and office maintenance services. We champion the values of integrity, honesty and discipline, and live by our mission of achieving success through righteous ways.
So take our hand. Let us be your partner and discover, with us, all the many things that you can do, ALL THE MANY THINGS YOU CAN BE!
Send us your resume with your photo or fastrack your application by seeing our Recruitment Consultants personally.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-78201-061119-492-R
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days