Mandaluyong City Jobs Accounts Receivable | Sr. Biller With Sage Exp | Wfh | Fixed Night Shift Position at Personiv
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Personiv is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of accounts receivable | sr. biller with sage exp | wfh | fixed night shift and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Accounts Receivable | Sr. Biller With Sage Exp | Wfh | Fixed Night Shift
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Accounting Sr. Executive will be responsible for day-to-day accounting.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be a critical part of the Accounts Receivable team, reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor and Accounts Receivable Manager. Duties will include but are not limited to clerical, organizational, and administrative services to ensure timely, efficient, and accurate departmental billing processes. We offer a flexible work environment, with the option to work from home up to two days a week for all staff.
- Preparation of journal entries and closing activities.
- Responsible for the billing system of our client.
- Responsible for the accuracy of AR transactions.
- Maintain and monitor the store’s AR aging.
- Assisting in generation of monthly AR reports for the client’s Controller.
- Reconcile AR’s GL and SL.
- Performs other duties assigned by his/her superior.
- Analyze variances.
- 5 years+ of accounts receivable experience
- Knowledgeable in accounting software preferably SAP, Quick books, NetSuite, or Xero.
- Organized and with keen attention to detail.
- Conversant in IFRS and US GAAP.
- Willing to work on night shift schedule.
|National Capital Region
|Personiv Philippines, 6F Aeon Center Bldg., North Bridgeway, Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1781 Metro Manila, Filipina
- HMO and Insurance on Day 1, Incentives
- Indefinite (Temp) WFH, Equipment provided, Internet Allowances
- Great Culture, Engagement Activities, Training Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Personiv is a trusted outsourcing provider with a 30-year track record of innovating solutions. Our goal is to provide an adaptive talent workforce to amplify team productivity. From repetitive tasks to specialized skills, Personiv productivity professionals boost efficiency and profitability for the companies we serve.
To build partnerships with companies who want cost-effective solutions to improve productivity and profitability.
We believe talent is the solution to all business challenges and on-demand access to talent is the ultimate competitive advantage for businesses who need the flexibility, efficiencies and scale outsourcing provides.
What Makes Us, Us
Efficiency - Efficiency is ultimately what we deliver to clients both in terms of the ease with which we help companies leverage our outsource services and the cost-savings they get because of it.
Quality - For us, quality begins and ends with our people. We work to recruit and retain best talent so that we can deliver top-notch solutions for our clients, and our ability to consistently deliver high-quality work in both core and new lines of business.
Ingenuity - One of our greatest strengths is our ability to evolve and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities. We embrace change, explore possibilities, and never close the door on an idea or line of business without first understanding how it can impact our business and long-term vision for success.
Pride - We take pride in our people and they take pride in us as a company. Ultimately, we work at the discretion of our clients, but take great satisfaction in the opportunities and environment we provide to our employees. We are passionate not only for our work but also for the culture and success of Personiv as a company.
Service - One of the key differentiators for us at Personiv is our flexibility and versatility. By working with our clients, to create custom solutions for their business, we not only help them address their current challenges, but also lay the foundation for a long-term relationship.
Confidence - With over 30 years of experience in the BPO space, we have an extensive history of working with our clients to help them meet the evolving needs and requirements of their business. Buukt from this rich history is the belief that we can find and deliver the specific talent companies need, regardless of industry.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Variable Performance Incentives, Trainings, Employee Recognition and Engagement, Shifting Schedule