Mandaluyong City Jobs Jr. Abap Developer (open For Fresh Graduates) Position at ShipERP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Mandaluyong City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Jr. ABAP Developer (Open for Fresh graduates) in our business office, ShipERP.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Jr. Abap Developer (open For Fresh Graduates)
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
ShipERP, a leading multi-carrier shipping software provider, is dedicated to fostering digital supply chain transformation for companies, from privately held businesses to large, global enterprises. ShipERP’s flagship product delivers multi-carrier rate shopping, tracking, and proof of delivery for streamlined business processes and a strong return on investment. With extensive supply chain expertise, ShipERP has helped clients streamline their business processes and eliminate inefficiencies. Our best-in-class services team are implementation experts with 15+ years of experience in logistics execution and transportation, with an emphasis in parcel shipping technology.
Position: Jr. ABAP Developer
Industry: Software Development
Location: Mandaluyong City
Schedule: Night Shift
- Year-end Bonus
- Company-wide team buildings
- Incentive based team outings
- 15 VL, 15 SL
- All expense paid training
- HMO with free 1 dependent
- Unlimited free learning opportunities
- Fresh Graduate of Information Technology or Computer Science
- Good written and oral communication
- Willing to be trained and okay to work onsite
- Can start ASAP
- Development of Object-Oriented ABAP Programs, and standard reporting.
- Development of new functionality for ShipERP implementations.
- Support existing customers technical and function needs as it relates to SAP.
- Review current systems. Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
- Translate business and functional requirements into technical design and solutions aligned to best practices and standards of the industry.
- Create technical architecture and documentation to clearly describe applications, system and database models to both functional and technical stakeholders.
- Data modeling and design for high transaction systems.
- Create estimated and design solutions with account and operational teams to support new business opportunities and resolve operational issues.
Recruitment Process (Remote):
- HR Interview
- Final Interview
- Job Offer
|National Capital Region
|ERP integrated Solutions, 2nd flr Building B Mandala Park, Pleasant Hills, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ERP Integrated Solutions, Inc. is a privately held company located in Long Beach, California, whose clients range from small privately held businesses to large, globally located companies. What we find common to all our clients is the need to automate and increase efficiencies in business processes. By effectively integrating with enterprise systems to provide real-time information to business units helps reduce costs and increase profits.
ERP Integrated Solutions, Inc. is a recognized leader in helping organizations seamlessly integrate multi-carrier shipping functionality from directly within the SAP ERP system hence eliminating the need for third party shipping solutions. With a focus on Certified SAP Solutions ERP-IS is able to provide business efficiencies that come with a strong Return on Investments.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: FS201500069
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), VL and SL credits, Free food every Friday, No work during PH Regular holidays