Mandaluyong City Jobs Plant Qa Officer Position at Goldilocks Bakeshop Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Plant QA Officer. For candidates who reside in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Goldilocks Bakeshop Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Goldilocks Bakeshop Inc.|
|Position||Plant Qa Officer|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Ensures that production is efficient and adheres to safety and quality standards.
- Oversees preventive maintenance affection production to avoid quality and efficiency problems
- Conducts tests and assures quality of raw materials used for production and maintains proper documentation
- Conducts test and assures quality of finished product and maintains proper documentation
- Evaluate and take corrective action when necessary with regard to non conforming products and respond to any customer complaints
- Educate and instruct plant personnel in recommended quality control testing, equipment sanitation and general sanitation and housekeeping practices. Confirm these procedures are being maintained.
- Consult with plant management and personnel on better operational procedures to improve overall efficiency and product yields.
- Discuss plant evaluation with plant management, make appropriate recommendations and set timetable for improvement and corrections.
- Monitor the implementation of GMP practices
Knowledge/Experience/Skills Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Micro Biology or Food Science
- At least three years experience in food manufacturing industry
- Willing to train and supervise; can multi-task and adjust to manufacturing facility work environment
- Knowledgeable in GMP and Food processing practices
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Goldilocks Bakeshop Inc., 498 Shaw Blvd, Pleasant Hills, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Goldilocks has become a global brand, expanding to over a total of 900 stores in the Philippines and overseas; and hiring thousands of local employees. The opening day total sales of P574 back in 1966 has multiplied thousands of times over, reaching a system-wide sales of P5.9 billion by the end of 2007. Most recently, Goldilocks has opened 5 stores in Thailand. Goldilocks has also tapped markets in several other Southeast Asian countries such as Singapore, and Hong Kong. Moreover, it has received a considerable number of requests to open in the Middle East, mostly from Overseas Filipino Workers and expatriates.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Meal Subsidy