Mandaluyong City Jobs Procurement Assistant Position at Goldilocks Bakeshop Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Procurement Assistant. For those of you who live in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Goldilocks Bakeshop Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Goldilocks Bakeshop Inc.
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Responsible for the availability of services/supplies above a set threshold to fulfill the day-to-day requirements for a specific material/service category. Manages supplier’s deliveries. Handles the sourcing for additional suppliers and negotiation for price/deliveries schedule based on predetermined need and quality. Performs spend and supply analysis to ensure a reliable supply for enterprise’s engineering and admin services.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business management, Industrial Engineering, or Accounting
- More than 1 year of relevant experience, experience gained from a food manufacturing or service industry will be an advantage
- Experience in handling food products is preferred
- Knowledgeable in procurement documentation and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Adept in sourcing for suppliers and can do negotiation
- Willing to work on extended hours; weekends and holidays if needed
- Willing to be assigned in Greenfield, Mandaluyong
- CAN START ASAP
|National Capital Region
|Goldilocks Bakeshop Inc., 498 Shaw Blvd, Pleasant Hills, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Goldilocks has become a global brand, expanding to over a total of 900 stores in the Philippines and overseas; and hiring thousands of local employees. The opening day total sales of P574 back in 1966 has multiplied thousands of times over, reaching a system-wide sales of P5.9 billion by the end of 2007. Most recently, Goldilocks has opened 5 stores in Thailand. Goldilocks has also tapped markets in several other Southeast Asian countries such as Singapore, and Hong Kong. Moreover, it has received a considerable number of requests to open in the Middle East, mostly from Overseas Filipino Workers and expatriates.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Meal Subsidy