Pasig City Jobs Scrum Master Position at Seven Seven Global Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Scrum Master. For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Seven Seven Global Services, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Seven Seven Global Services, Inc.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Scrum Master plays a key servant leadership role in the delivery of successful technology solutions that support business growth and innovation.
- Proactively plan and manage Sprints for your Scrum Team
- Lead relevant Scrum / SAFe ceremonies including Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Team Demos, Sprint Retrospectives
- Actively manage delivery of value through Stories throughout the cadence of Sprints and Product Increments. This includes team productivity, velocity, completion rate, and overall product quality.
- Proactively enable and promote the Flow of work by working to remove impediments and timely aligning of cross-team dependencies (may include managing vendors, freelancers, and volunteers as well as working with non-agile teams)
- University or college undergraduate degree in a related field
- Current Scrum Master Certification 2+ Years of experience working in any of Scrum / Scaled Scrum / Scaled Agile Framework SAFe
- experience in managing multiple digital / IT projects specifically related to Web / Ecommerce / CRM / IT solutions
- Demonstrated experience in leading or co-leading organizations through Agile adoption and continuous improvement
|National Capital Region
|Seven Seven Global Services, Inc., 24 Emerald Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Originally established in the U.S.A. in 1996, the Seven Seven Corporate Group provides high end IT services to the top financial institutions of the world. As a leading provider in this field, Seven Seven provides its clientele with US coverage through Seven Seven Softwares, and APAC coverage through Seven Seven Global Services.
With a wide array of services ranging from Software Development & Quality Assurance, Infrastructure & Application Support, Technical Service Desk, and Back Office Services, Seven Seven pioneered and is paving the way for the next generation of BPO: Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO).
Through a combination of highly technical KPO services and top-caliber IT talent, coupled with flexible engagement models and 24/7 upper management availability, Seven Seven is poised to be the leading vendor of choice for its global clientele.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular, Mid and Night