Pasig City Jobs Accounting Supervisor Position at Aji-no-chinmi Co., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Aji-no-chinmi Co., Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pasig City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Accounting Supervisor and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱30,000 - ₱40,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Aji-no-chinmi Co., Inc.|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Has at least 3-5 yrs working experience
- Can work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Intermediate skills in MS office applications
- Team-player, Good in analytical skills and keen to details
- Can work in high-pressure and fast -paced environment
- Can be able to handle multiple companies
- Wiling to go outside and do field works / transact with various offices / establishments
- Overall in charge of all cash affairs of the company (expenses, income) and bank reconciliation. In-charge of billing and collection
- Prepare billings, invoices, issuing receipts of Company’s transaction
- Responsible for the costing of all ingredients
- Prepare, release and monitor company cheques
- prepare, file and pay tax returns
- Doing field work- transacting to bank for Company’s transactions, going to branches for audit and other transactions, going to government office for document submissions
- Performing bank reconciliation considering all transaction by the Company and its branches
- Assisting the Accounting Manager for the production of report and reconciliations with regards to cash for internal and external reference
- Cash custodian for all funds in head office and branches- monitoring all cash transactions (deposits, expenses, credit card remittances.
- Other tasks assigned by the Accounting Manager and the higher management
- Willing to work in Kapitolyo PAsig City
- Can start immediately
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Aji-No Chinmi Co., Inc., 934 Caruncho Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AJI-NO-CHINMI CO. INC. is also operated as Ueshima Coffee Company.
Ever since its founding in 1933 (in the city of Kobe, Japan), UCC Ueshima Coffee Co. Ltd. (UCC) has developed business in all sorts of coffee-related fields as the leader of Japan's coffee industry. UCC has since expanded its role as a pioneer Total Coffee Company, encompassing every aspect of the coffee business. For UCC, coffee is not merely a product but a passion. Its quest for quality is constant in every phase. we have constantly pursued ever higher levels of coffee quality, and so have become involved in all parts of the coffee production and supply chain, from cultivation and import of green beans to roasting and sales.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Salary, others (Will be discussed on the interview), Uniform, 5 OR 6 days (This will be discussed during the interview)