Sap Sd Sales Order Management Consultant | Up To 200,000 Joining Bonus!* Vacancies at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cebu (Others) & National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Accenture is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as SAP SD Sales Order Management Consultant | Up to 200,000 Joining Bonus!* and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Sap Sd Sales Order Management Consultant | Up To 200,000 Joining Bonus!*
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
Get hired and enjoy a joining bonus when you become part of Accenture! We’re offering up to Php200,00 joining bonus* to qualified applicants who will onboard for select SAP roles in Manila.
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 732,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
- This role is responsible on assisting in the design of the packaged software configuration and customization to meet the business process design and application requirements. You will also be configuring the system to match the design and manage the migration of configurations across instances.
- Develop an application prototype and conduct a conference room pilot to validate the configuration design and explore gap resolution options.
- Participate in additional testing including assembly test of RICEFW work units and system test
- Complete Configuration Rationale documentation and all appropriate documentation required by the developer’s testers deployment team and application management team that will maintain the application.
- Confirm the completeness and consistency of the design deliverables and resolve any inconsistencies discovered then inform the technical architect and project manager for any issues that may affect any other project areas
- Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application including security integration, performance quality, and operations requirements.
- Design individual technology components of the application development execution or operations architecture and work with other designers and the technical architect to make sure that the architecture components interact to fulfill the requirements and meet the performance goals.
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in Verification and Validation Overview to ensure adherence to all quality management plans and standards.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2-3 years SAP SD experience including at least two end to end implementation in SD module as well as roll out and support experience
- Good knowledge of integration aspects between FICO and MM module
- Hands on experience in implementation and support of SD
- Good SD experience working on SAP ECC 60 and supporting business team on core SD in order management, pricing, shipping, invoice
- Exposure to Pricing, Taxes, transportation and logistics execution and Sales information system
- Exposure to system enhancements, user exits and routines Mandatory SD Skills Quotation, Contracts, Sales Orders, Scheduling Agreements, Third Party Sales, Stock Transport Order, Pricing Taxes, Credit Management, Free Goods Processing, Material Determination, Invoicing
- Knowledge of Transition of project to Support Team
- Excellent Communication Skills in English
- Experience in documentations like BBP
What we offer:
- Health Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and Housing Plan
- Company-sponsored trainings upskilling, and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms and Condition Apply
The following documents will be asked as part of the pre-hiring requirements prior onboarding. We recommend to prepare the requirements early to ensure on time onboarding. Detailed discussion will take place during onboarding process as well as changes on the requirements as needed.
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Diploma (for graduates only) and/or Certificate of Graduation
- Certificate of Employment (COE) and/or SS Employment History
- Government Documents:
- SS ID and/or SS Verification Form
- SS Statement of Account (SOA)
- SS Certificate of Contribution
- Pag-IBIG Member’s Data Record (MDR)
- Philhealth ID and/or Philhealth Member Data Record (MDR)
- TIN ID and/or Processed BIR Form 1905 or any BIR documents reflecting your TIN and with BIR Stamped
- NSO Birth Certificate
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
|Accenture, Filinvest Towers, 4th Floor Cebu I.T. Park, W Geonzon St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Filipina
|National Capital Region
|Accenture, Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 And 3 EDSA, cor Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1554 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cebu 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Cebu 2023
- Sap Sd Sales Order Management Consultant | Up To 200,000 Joining Bonus!* position job vacancies