National Capital Region Jobs Accounts Payable Staff Position at World Class Laminate, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Accounts Payable Staff in our company, World Class Laminate, Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱19,000 - ₱22,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|World Class Laminate, Inc.
|Accounts Payable Staff
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
As an Accounting Payable Staff, you will ensure the accurate and timely processing of Company expenses and staff reimbursement, while ensuring company policy and best practice is adhered to.
You are also expected to coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders facilitate the efficient processing of Company payables resolution of concerns involving payments to suppliers.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Records expenses in a timely and correct manner
- Reviews invoices/POs for accuracy ensuring proper approvals are in place
- Computes for the correct EWT and VAT on transactions
- Monitors due dates of payables, ensuring that discounts and terms are considered for the benefit of the Company
- Prepares checks for payment to suppliers
- Prepares relevant reports for tax filings
- Process staff liquidations and reimbursements
- Prepare account reconciliations and ad-hoc management reports as requested
- Conduct periodic audit and verification of cash funds
- Resolve issues concerning payables by having close coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Other tasks as may be required by Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Accounting Management, Accounting Technology or any Accounting course
- Must have at least one (1) year experience in the accounts payables
- Must be knowledgeable about VAT and EWT
- Computer literate; above average oral and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Team-player, results-oriented, has initiative, customer- focused, innovative, and systematic.
- Ability to add value, reduce cost and make business improvements.
- Flexible, with tasks outside of ongoing position responsibilities
|National Capital Region
|World Class Laminate, Inc., 112, 1103 Panay Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
WCLI is the first company that ventured into local melamine lamination with the objective of helping the construction industry with world-class products and services at reasonable prices.
WCLI started business selling high pressure laminates (HPL). It eventually set up melamine lamination, the first in the country, using German technology. To date, WCLI has more than 150 colors and 15 embossing finishes to choose from. Since its foundaction, it has continued to develop new colors and designs to offer more choices to contractors, architects, designers, furniture makers and homeowners.
Because of its commitment to serve better, it established a servicing company which offers services like cutting, edge-banding, routing, grooving, and post-forming at affordable cost. Its main office is located at Room 609, Future Point Condominium, 112 Panay Avenue, Quezon City. Its plant and warehouse is situated in Pasig City.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: CS200341765
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Office Uniform, Mon to Fri 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Sat 8:30 am to 3pm