National Capital Region Jobs Logistics Supervisor Position at Cord Chemicals Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Logistics Supervisor. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Cord Chemicals Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Cord Chemicals Inc.
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
WORK IS MONDAY TO SATURDAY IN MANDALUYONG CITY
In-charge for PLANNING, DIRECTING, COORSINATNG AND SUPERVISING the day to day Operations of the delivery trucking Operations to supply our customers NATIONWIDE.
- In charge of supervising the assigned personnel such as drivers and helpers.
- Being sure the proper items are loaded correctly in the truck and check if any returns.
- Be sure all trucks are in working condition.
- Working with 3rd party shipping lines for domestic shipment.
- Monitor shipments arrive to customers.
- Reports and paper works
- Preparing documents for the shipments
- Scehduling of shipments
|National Capital Region
|Cord Chemicals Inc., 152 Lopez-Rizal, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Full Benefits
- Work and Life Balance
- Employee Engagement Programs
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a Filipino-owned manufacturing company producing quality and innovative adhesives, sealants, paints and coatings products. The company was established in 1977. It is a major supplier and innovator of the above mentioned products covering a wide range of industries.
Our company gives above industry compensation package such as sick leave and vacation leave credits, medical benenits, accident insurance and bonuses more than 13th month pay. We take pride our dynamic culture which promotes workforce diversity, innovation and participation of employees in decision making process.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Casual; Shirts with Collar, Mondays- Saturdays
- Specific Location: Near Shaw Blvd.