National Capital Region Jobs Senior Accountant (wfh – Int) Position at Sourcefit Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Sourcefit Philippines, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of senior accountant (wfh - int) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Sourcefit Philippines, Inc.
|Senior Accountant (wfh - Int)
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Senior Accountant is a pivotal role within the financial team, responsible for overseeing the company’s accounting functions including cost product reconciliation, accounts payable management, monthly reporting, and system development. The individual in this position will not only assist in the daily accounting procedures but also actively participate in long-term strategic planning. Partnering with various business units, the Senior Accountant will drive financial accountability, contribute to growth initiatives, and participate in financial audits.
Work from home
Monday to Friday | 9 AM to 6 PM (EST)
*Following US Holidays
Review and Reconciliation:
· Reconcile all cost product-related entries including on-hand inventory, in-transit, and deposits.
· Assist with accounts payable, including review of bills on Bill.com.
· Ensure the accuracy of financial records in collaboration with the supply chain team.
Reporting and System Development:
· Prepare timely month-end close reporting.
· Assist with the implementation and development of systems, controls, policies, and procedures to support growth and expansion.
· Partner with various business units to ensure financial accountability.
· Provide insights to drive business performance.
· Lead and support process improvement initiatives as the company scales.
Audit and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Development:
· Participate in and contribute to the financial audit process, including the preparation of various audit requests and inquiries.
· Engage in the ongoing development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for accounting policies and procedures.
· 5+ years of experience as a senior accountant.
· Knowledge in Supply Chain, Inventory, and Balance Sheet reconciliation, specifically inventory reconciliation.
· General understanding of Cost Accounting including Direct costs, Indirect costs, Fixed costs, and Variable costs.
· Experience with NetSuite and Bill.com is preferred but not mandatory.
· Strong communication and analytical skills.
· A collaborative approach to working on projects, demonstrating an ability to work with various departments and teams.
|National Capital Region
|Sourcefit: Custom Offshore Staffing Solutions, CyberOne, 21st Floor, Eastwood Cyberpark, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sourcefit is a fast-growing and dynamic BPO company committed to providing the highest level of service and expertise to our global clients, while also promoting a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance for our employees and endeavoring to give back to our community and protect our environment. We currently offer BPO services to a wide range of international companies in the IT, Direct Marketing, Banking, Hospitality, Retail, Telecom, Transport & Logistics, Accounting & Finance, Construction, Mining, Travel, Marketing & Advertising, and Journalism industries.
We are headquartered in Eastwood Cyberpark, a major BPO and technology center in Greater Manila, and maintain infrastructure to support the security and productivity of remote workers all across the country.
Join the Sourcefit team for career growth and personal development! Visit our Recruitment office from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with your resume and valid ID or begin the application process online at our website ww.sourcefit.com.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: S200804419
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Eastwood Libis, QC