Makati City Jobs Company Nurse Position at Isla Lipana & Co., the Philippine member firm of the PwC global network
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Isla Lipana & Co., the Philippine member firm of the PwC global network is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Company Nurse and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Isla Lipana & Co., the Philippine member firm of the PwC global network
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Responsible for assisting with medical services/requirements which shall include but are not limited to the tasks listed below:
- Provision of medical assistance and advice to the employees, their dependents and guests from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- Provision of medical assistance and advice to the employees, their dependents and guest during firm events requested by Human Capital.
- Monitoring of and maintenance of medical record of the employees.
- Monitoring of and/or visiting employees while confined in a medical facility or while recovering from an illness at home as needed and/or upon requested by the Human Capital.
- Prescription of emergency medicines to the employees or guests while on duty.
- Provision of medical assessment, opinion or advice on cases handled by the Human Capital as needed.
- Facilitate health and wellness seminars.
- Provision of monthly reporting of employee health updates to lead managers.
- Monitoring and managing of medical supplies.
|National Capital Region
|29th, PwC Philippines - Isla Lipana & Co., Philamlife Tower, 8767 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 276,00 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
Isla Lipana & Co. is the Philippine member firm of the PwC network. Among the auditing firms in the Philippines, we have the longest affiliation with a major global accounting firm that dates back to 1958. The firm has rendered professional services in the Philippines for 97 years.
Our clients include government agencies and leading corporations, both local and foreign, across different industries. We mainly serve these industries:
Consumer and industrial products and services
Technology, information communications and entertainment.
Other services and emerging enterprises
Our diverse team of experienced professionals includes accountants, tax advisers, systems analysts, economists, human resources professionals, project development managers, industrial engineers, and investment advisors.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Pasig City