Makati City Jobs Project Site Auditor (open Flexible Schedule) Position at Executive Optical, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱30,000 - ₱45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Executive Optical, Inc.
|Project Site Auditor (open Flexible Schedule)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site plan
- Coordinate with the contractor on all quality issues
- Elaborating inspection and test programs
- Ensure the safety is adhered to at site
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are on current statusVerify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
- Participate in the site internal and external site audits
- Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and completed for as-built hand over through the QC turnover engineer
- Control all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action
- Complete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses
- Graduate of Engineering course, with a License is an advantage
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in project auditing of construction projects
- Has thorough understanding of construction contracts
- Capable of handling multiple projects and assignments
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be an analytical and critical thinker, highly organized, and with keen attention to detail
BENEFITS OF THIS POSITION:
- Annual merit increase (depending on the performance)
- Flexible schedule; 5-day work week
- Employee Discount (extended up to the immediate family member)
- Free eye check-up
- Covid-19 leave with pay
- Sick Leave (convertible to cash if unused)
- Vacation Leave (convertible to cash if unused)
- Emergency Loan
- HMO Subsidy
- Employee Cash Death benefit
- All other government-mandated benefits
|National Capital Region
|EO Executive Optical - Glorietta 3 Ayala Center, 2F Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Makati, 1224 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EXECUTIVE OPTICAL, Inc. (EO) has been one of the largest eyewear and eye care retailers in the country today with more than 260 branches nationwide. It has established a reputable name in the Philippine optical industry since 1968 and is known for its dedication to providing quality eye care products and excellent customer service.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts)