National Capital Region Jobs Customer Service Representative | In – House | Financial Account Position at Visa Philippines Business Processing Center, Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Visa Philippines Business Processing Center, Corp. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Customer Service Representative | In - House | Financial Account and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱26,000 - ₱33,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Visa Philippines Business Processing Center, Corp.
|Customer Service Representative | In - House | Financial Account
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement. Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
- Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance by showing up for work as scheduled with a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Respond to incoming customer requests quickly, proficiently, and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations.
- Collaborate with peers to help cardholders, provide thought-leadership, and inspire both customers and peers in a diverse business environment.
- Compliance to Key Control and other policies, including maintaining confidentiality in our secure environment.
- Evaluate the nature of each call and determine the appropriate action to complete the request.
- Answer general customer service questions from cardholders, explain multiple program features via VOICE/EMAIL/Chat, and where appropriate, transfer the customer to the issuing bank to obtain specific account information or transfer the customer to an appropriate Third Party Service Provider.
- Adhere to established procedures and guidelines while providing quality customer service to meet and exceed department standards.
- Provide general information and support on any VISA related topic or product and direct the customer accordingly.
- Provide status update on Emergency Card and Cash requests when customer calls to follow up.
- Ensure smooth delivery set up of Emergency card and disbursement of Emergency cash upon receipt of approval from the banks.
- One Stop Fulfillment of Emergency service with customer and their banks
- Use several computer programs to respond to customer inquiries.
- Document cases to show action taken.
This is an on-site position. An on-site position must be consistently performed at an assigned Visa office location and require daily commute to the office location.
• Requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service industry.
• A minimum of 1 year in a Contact Center environment
• Must possess a clear speaking voice and strong verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle difficult calls/email/chat in a professional manner.
• Take personal ownership to resolve a customer issue.
• Requires accuracy and attention to details.
• Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis.
• Knowledge of the payments business preferred.
• Ability to learn and adjust quickly to changes in process.
• Foster positive work environment.
• Escalate issues related to customer inquiry or other in a timely manner, and appropriately.
• Quickly respond to Manager/Team Lead request to support workload redistribution.
• Manage sensitive data.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Flexible in the event of schedule change requirement
• Flexible in the event of assignment change to a different line of business.
|National Capital Region
|Visa Philippines Business Processing Center Corp, Unit 1501 Five E-Com Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pacific Dr, Pasay, 1300 Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a global payments technology company working to enable consumers, businesses, banks and governments to use digital currency.
We are helping improve lives and economies around the world. From advancing financial inclusion to helping in times of crisis, we're using our products, know-how and philanthropy to bring about positive change.
We connect consumers, businesses, banks and governments in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts)