Sap Master Data Migration Consultant | Up To 200,000 Joining Bonus!* Vacancies at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg & Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Accenture is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as SAP Master Data Migration Consultant | Up to 200,000 Joining Bonus!* and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Sap Master Data Migration Consultant | Up To 200,000 Joining Bonus!*
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
Get hired and enjoy a joining bonus when you become part of Accenture! We’re offering up to Php 200,00 joining bonus* to qualified applicants who will onboard for select SAP roles in Manila.
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 732,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
- Ensure that all client / customer phone calls and e-mails requesting assistance or information are immediately answered, that problems are documented and referred to the appropriate individual(s) by incident ticket and that individual(s) designated take prompt action.
- Respond to internal or external client inquiries or support calls and assist them in resolving any issues.
- Responsible for activating new processes and identifying process improvements for the Master Data Maintenance Process especially for Price Master.
- Prepare and load template using Customer and Material Mass Maintenance in SAP
- Should have understanding of Business scenarios and converting it to MDM Business logic
- Responsible for day–to-day data maintenance requests. Execution should be within set SLAs.
- Data Objects: Price, Customer, Material
- Create / Change / Extend / Block / Unblock
- Mass Maintenance of Data
- Checking of Data Accuracy and Completeness
- Analyze and validate data maintenance requests prior to be able to maintain data quality and integrity 100% of the time.
- Bachelor’s Degree graduate
- Used different platforms such as Net weaver, XI, Tibco, ABAP etc.
- Knowledgeable in MS Access, HTML, C#, SharePoint Admin
- At least 2-3 years’ knowledge in using SAP MDM
What we offer:
- Health Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and Housing Plan
- Company-sponsored trainings upskilling, and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms and Conditions Apply
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
The following documents will be asked as part of the pre-hiring requirements prior onboarding. We recommend to prepare the requirements early to ensure on time onboarding. Detailed discussion will take place during onboarding process as well as changes on the requirements as needed.
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Diploma (for graduates only) and/or Certificate of Graduation
- Certificate of Employment (COE) and/or SS Employment History
- Government Documents:
- SS ID and/or SS Verification Form
- SS Statement of Account (SOA)
- SS Certificate of Contribution
- Pag-IBIG Member’s Data Record (MDR)
- Philhealth ID and/or Philhealth Member Data Record (MDR)
- TIN ID and/or Processed BIR Form 1905 or any BIR documents reflecting your TIN and with BIR Stamped
- NSO Birth Certificate
|National Capital Region
|Accenture, Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 And 3 EDSA, cor Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1554 Metro Manila, Filipina
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|Accenture, Robinsons Cybergate, 5/F Don Gil Garcia St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Filipina
- Receive up to 200,000 Joining Bonus!*
- Flexible Working Arrangements*
- Company-sponsored trainings like upskilling and certification
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- Sap Master Data Migration Consultant | Up To 200,000 Joining Bonus!* position job vacancies