Pasig City Jobs Qa Analyst Test Manager Position at Seven Seven Global Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of QA Analyst Test Manager in our company, Seven Seven Global Services, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Seven Seven Global Services, Inc.
|Qa Analyst Test Manager
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
· Interact and collaborate with different stakeholders
· Perform risk analysis at project management level.
· Maintain detailed documentation related to the software or system, and ensure that systems are adequately tested and that all cases are accounted for.
· Participate in the creation of User Stories
· Experience in managing teams while leading and developing top talent
· Analyze testing result patterns and other data to ensure continuous improvement in product
· Experience in driving the implementation of the QA process and methodologies
· Train members of the QA team to become more skilled and efficient testers
· Develop and manage testing schedules, ensuring that the QA team meets expectations and deadlines.
· Coordinate bug fixes and software enhancements with development and engineering teams.
· Perform estimation process of a project in order to have a better project planning
· Participates in triage calls and QA meetings
· Document testing standards and strategies
· Analyzes and reports overall test status and results.
· Conduct defects management
· Develop a draft and execution of test plans
· Defines & implements quality process improvements focused on defect prevention.
· Generate documentation based on new applications to share and train QA team members
· Demonstrate a good understanding of testing based on requirements/user stories
· Ability to read and understand requirements, specifications and other technical requirements
· Should have knowledge and understanding of defect management tool such as JIRA
· Possess good interpersonal and good communication (verbal and written) skills
· Can create a detailed and well-structured test cases
· Document test findings (test evidence, bugs, change request, etc., and requires details attention)
· Develop and maintain test scripts, execute test scripts and manage tracking/reporting systems
· Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and etc)
· Accuracy in executing test cases
· Good at reporting and communicating testing concerns
· Analyze user stories to document test cases/scenarios as per the acceptance criteria and execute them and document the results
|National Capital Region
|Seven Seven Global Services, Inc., 24 Emerald Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Originally established in the U.S.A. in 1996, the Seven Seven Corporate Group provides high end IT services to the top financial institutions of the world. As a leading provider in this field, Seven Seven provides its clientele with US coverage through Seven Seven Softwares, and APAC coverage through Seven Seven Global Services.
With a wide array of services ranging from Software Development & Quality Assurance, Infrastructure & Application Support, Technical Service Desk, and Back Office Services, Seven Seven pioneered and is paving the way for the next generation of BPO: Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO).
Through a combination of highly technical KPO services and top-caliber IT talent, coupled with flexible engagement models and 24/7 upper management availability, Seven Seven is poised to be the leading vendor of choice for its global clientele.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular, Mid and Night