National Capital Region Jobs [urgent] It Business Analyst Position at YONDU INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of [URGENT] IT Business Analyst with full time working hours for our company office, YONDU INC., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, YONDU INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a [URGENT] IT Business Analyst.
|[urgent] It Business Analyst
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Business Analyst is responsible as the liaison between the business/client and the project team. The Business Analyst is responsible for data gathering, validation, and analysis of requirements and aligning the technical solution with the client’s business processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands and analyzes current business processes, identify gaps and pain points of the client
- Coordinates with business users and project managers for data gathering.
- Elicits and analyzes information from various sources. Documents requirements as a result of business and requirements analysis.
- Facilitates walkthrough with stakeholders to ensure that requirements are correctly captured and documented and obtains sign-off from a client on the specifications.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to provide recommended IT solutions and process improvement plans to clients addressing their pain points.
- Ensures general understanding of high and low-level information between all project stakeholders.
- Reviews testing scenarios to ensure that they are aligned with requirements stated in software documentation.
- Conducts user acceptance testing, providing post-implementation support to business stakeholders and end-users through user manual documentation and facilitation of user training.
- Documents high-level and detailed user requirements that may span multiple business domains.
- Documents current and to-be business processes and high-level product requirements specifications.
- Documents detailed functional and non-functional requirements (i.e. Performance/Turnaround Time, Data Retention, Usability, Interoperability, etc.)in use-case format.
- Creates walkthrough deck in preparation for the UAT proper.
- Documents user manuals and training decks for post-implementation support
- Other job-related activities that may be assigned from time to time.
Business Analysis, Requirements Definition and Management, Consultancy, Change Management, Knowledge Management
Teamwork & Collaboration, Accountability, Customer Focus, Communication, Innovation, Quality
- Education – At least graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree of Computer Science/Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication)/Information Technology/Management Information System or any related course.
- Related Work Experience – At least 3 years of working experience in the related fields, with an inclination to the mobile application.
- SDLC Understanding is a must
- Agile – Scrum Framework knowledge is required, can write and has experience on creating Product Backlog / User Stories
- Experienced in requirements elicitation
- BA Certification is an advantage
- Knowledge – Knowledgeable in the following:
- Technical Writing Skills, Business Process Documentation.
- Must have an understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodologies.
- Project Management skill
- Must have analytical, detail, and process-oriented.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills in English and Filipino.
- Must have strong business/client engagement skills.
- Must be assertive, results-oriented, and able to multitask.
- Must have strong negotiation skills and interpersonal skills demonstrating an ability to work independently and with a cross-functional team.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and able to guide new team members
- Must be adept to work in a fast-paced environment with tight SLAs.
|National Capital Region
|Yondu, Inc., Panorama Tower, Penthouse, Lane A, corner 34th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Yondu is a Philippine-based IT solutions company owned by Globe Telecom. We empower businesses across various industries through a wide array of innovative technology solutions to help them scale in the new digital economy. Our mission is to create happier technological experiences by turning great ideas into excellent and valuable business solutions.
If you’re looking to advance your career in the IT industry, Yondu is the best place to be. You will be a part of a young, dynamic culture that always pursues innovation and growth. As a Yondude, you’ll gain fresh perspectives from a team of knowledgeable and competitive individuals and learn how to develop cutting-edge business solutions that go above and beyond. You’ll also enjoy collaborating with brilliant and fun people who are ready to take on the world.
Established in 2001, our company has grown exponentially, and we’re always on the lookout for highly skilled and competitive individuals to innovate and evolve with. If this sounds exciting for you, #BeAYondude, and leverage your expertise to help us achieve our ultimate goal of going above and beyond!
Join us and grow your career in the IT industry!
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Paranaque