Quezon City Jobs Eastwood City – Operations Digital Marketing Manager – Start Asap Position at Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quezon City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Eastwood City - Operations Digital Marketing Manager - Start ASAP in our business office, Tech Mahindra Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Tech Mahindra Ltd.
|Eastwood City - Operations Digital Marketing Manager - Start Asap
|Type of Work
The Service Delivery Hub Lead/Operations Manager plays a pivotal role in overseeing the hub’s operations and fostering a positive team environment. Reporting to the Global Operations Lead, they provide guidance and support to Service Delivery Teams, ensuring high-quality service delivery within set timelines and metrics. The Service Delivery Hub Lead serves as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for hub-related queries and is responsible for the management of all Service Hub resources and their compliance with established processes and quality standards. They foster a positive and collaborative team environment while encouraging a can-do and proactive attitude among the team members.
What You Will Do:
- Act as the representative and face of the Service Delivery Hub, advocating for the hub’s interests and liaising with stakeholders to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
- Share ongoing updates, challenges, and requirements to and from relevant stakeholders.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for hub-related questions and collaborate with other Hub Leads or Stakeholders.
- Monitor and manage day-to-day hub Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as: Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Average Handling Time (AHT), Net Satisfaction (NSAT) and others.
- Ensure strict adherence to processes and quality standards within the hub.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment, promoting teamwork and knowledge-sharing among team members.
- Provide effective leadership, guidance, and support to team members, encouraging their professional growth and development.
- Oversee the efficient execution of resource management (Hiring, Onboarding).
- Work with stakeholder teams to define their strategies.
- Help intake complex requirements from stakeholder teams to achieve business outcomes.
- Track volume of work coming to the team.
- Collaborate with our internal governance team to prepare and maintain standard operating procedures for activities carried out and identify areas of improvement in the process.
- Support team by analyzing information.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Be responsible for data accuracy and effectiveness.
What You Will Bring:
- At least 15 years of professional experience in a relevant position
- Deep understanding of marketing services operations, industry best practices, and highly organized in efficiently managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Flexibility and adaptability in navigating changes to ensure smooth hub operations
- Proven track record of strong leadership, effectively motivating and managing teams, while inspiring and empowering team members to achieve business objectives.
- Familiarity with marketing automation software such as Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget), or Adobe Experience Manager.
- Intermediate-level proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times and hard deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams to meet stakeholder needs.
Who You Are:
- Detailed oriented. You have an analytical mindset and problem-solving skills, addressing challenges and suggesting process or operational improvements.
- Well-rounded professional. You have amazing communication and organizational skills along with high EQ.
- Strong Leader. Proven track record of strong leadership, effectively motivating and managing teams, while inspiring and empowering team members to achieve business objectives.
- Collaborative to the core. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and member.
- Adaptable. Change happens at lightning speed; you are flexible, enjoy challenge, and get behind new ideas.
- Amenable to work on 24/7 shifting schedule, holidays, weekends and rest days
- Amenable to work onsite in Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City
- Can start immediately.
|Tech Mahindra, Felina Corporate Plaza, 5 Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Lungsod Quezon, 1110 Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina
- Friendly working environment
- Exciting compensation and benefits
- Customer-centric company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™.
Mahindra is a USD 4.9 billion company with 121,840+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 935 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to our stakeholders.
Tech Mahindra Business Process Services (BPS) is the BPO arm of Tech Mahindra which focuses on Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and BPO services across various industries including Telecom, Financial Services, Retail, Energy, Hospitality, Hi-Tech, Agriculture, and Food & Beverage. Our approach goes beyond cost reduction to process optimization and ownership through automation and productivity improvements.
Tech Mahindra BPS delivers value for customers through flawless execution of a seamless suite of services that operate across the entire lifecycle of end users and covers both revenue and cost sides of the customers’ business operations. The BPS includes Operations, BPM, and Consulting.
Tech Mahindra offers innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our technology and process expertise combined with investments in platforms and IP, have delivered significant transformation programs for Global Customers across customer services, IT and Network.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)