Quezon City Jobs Gateway Cubao | Financial Account | Customer Service Agent And Earn Up To 23k Position at TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Quezon City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Gateway Cubao | Financial account | Customer Service Agent and Earn Up to 23K and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱20,000 - ₱23,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.
|Gateway Cubao | Financial Account | Customer Service Agent And Earn Up To 23k
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a site-based Customer Service Representative at Araneta, Quezon City, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing technical experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Join the award-winning TTEC Philippines team. We’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Philippines.
Our recruitment hub is open to accept walk-in applicants from Monday to Friday, 9am- 4pm. You may visit TTEC Araneta office at 15F Gateway Tower, Cubao, Quezon City
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? In this role, you’ll have ownership over resolving escalated or complex calls from customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Consult customers on products and services to provide the best solutions for their needs by a variety of communication channels such as voice or verbal communication
- Respond to inquiries with active listening – identifying additional needs and support any upgrades in products and services
- Open and maintain customer accounts and information
- Resolve customer issues with patience and understanding
- Positively participate in company events, team activities, and continuous learning
What You Bring to the Role
- 6 months of BPO customer service experience for candidates who completed Senior High School or 2 years in college
- Completed a bachelor’s degree for candidates with no call center experience
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer experience
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives
Visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/phl/ for more information.
|TTEC Novaliches, Level 1 & 2, Main Mall, Robinsons Novaliches, Quirino Highway, Brgy, Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Great Place to Work Certified May 2023 - May 2024 PH
- Rewarding Career and A Safe Workplace is Our Priority
- Accessible Location; Close to MRT & LRT Araneta Stations; Bus Sto
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who we are (values, mission, purpose)
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. We're dedicated to fostering and nurturing a welcoming culture where everyone feels they belong. Where you can take your career to the next level (or around the world!). And of course, where you can innovate and create solutions that make a difference to millions of people every day.
While that keeps us busy.. our TTEC family knows how to have fun! We’re passionate about bringing people together to laugh and celebrate our achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back.
We're working hard to earn your smile every day. So, if you’re looking for a career full of purpose and potential, come on over.
At TTEC, our purpose, vision, mission, and values guide who we are and who we aspire to be, serving as the building blocks for the way we conduct business and build relationships.
Deliver humanity to business.
Leading the world's most respected organizations to create and grow emotionally connected, valuable, lasting relationships.
Accelerate growth by simplifying and personalizing interactions that build deep engagement between people and brands.
We’re guide by the values
- Lead every day: We lead every day at every level to achieve results. We know that courageous, authentic leadership translates into positive impact.
- Do the right thing: We expect the highest degree of integrity from ourselves and each other. We act with honesty and respect in everything we do.
- Reach for amazing: We are innovators who make amazing things possible. We spark creativity and never accept can't.
- Seek first to understand: We delight customers every chance we get. We strive to see the world through the eyes of our clients, their customers, and our colleagues.
- Act as one: We’re stronger together — one company with one purpose and one team. We work together and have each other’s backs.
- Live life passionately: We believe in our purpose and live it with intensity. We celebrate, laugh, and have fun together.
Diversity and inclusion at TTEC
There’s diversity. And then there’s inclusion. We foster an inclusive culture where YOU are welcome to be well..YOU. So, join our team and bring your authentic self to work at TTEC!
Meet a few of our team members in our TTEC Welcomes Me as they share what they experienced before joining the team.
And how they are now encouraged to be themselves as a part of our global family at TTEC. Bring your smile to our vibrant global culture!
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Schedules