National Capital Region Jobs Oracle Retail Merchandising System Consultant Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Accenture is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Oracle Retail Merchandising System Consultant and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Oracle Retail Merchandising System Consultant
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 732,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Involve in process and functional/technical design activities and analysis of AS-IS and TO-BE processes.
- Create functional/technical requirements as an input to application design
- Involve in application build, test, and deploy activities
- Plan and execute data conversion activities
- Develop and test detailed functional/technical designs for business solution components
- Drive test planning and execution (break-fix, enhancements, and problem management delivery)
Here’s what you need:
- Must have 5+ years of demonstrated experience in the support and customization of Oracle Retail applications V16/V19 as Oracle Retail Application Specialist.
- Must have 5+ years’ Experience with RMS (Retail Merchandize System) V16/V19
- Must have advanced knowledge in all Oracle Technologies stacks including SQL, PL/SQL, Shells Scripting, Pro*C, ADF (Oracle Application Developer Framework) using JDeveloper ,OAP ( Oracle Analytics Publisher) reporting
- Must have extensive hands-on experience in multiple RMS /REIM modules to include: Foundation , Items, Purchasing , Inventory ,Stock Ledger, Sales Audit, Invoicing , Item/PO Induction Process using Data Loader/Templates, Asynchronized Processing of Item/PO uploads, RIB Messaging Families and Integration
- Must have A high degree of technical aptitude for analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve production issues on-time in a large scope IT Applications
- Must have good understanding of different business scenarios, financial impacts, and ability to assess the criticality an issue as on the customer’s business.
- Demonstrates strong and sound judgment to expedite or facilitate the development of solutions to customer issues in reactive or proactive mode.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Should possess basic knowledge on project/CI/CD tools like JIRA/bitbucket/Confluence/Ansible and Service Delivery tools – ServiceNow
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Mastery of Oracle Retail Merchandising System RMS version 16 and higher
- Experience in RMS Application Development
- Knowledgeable in PL/SQL
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience in ReIM(Retail Invoice Matching) V16/19, RIB ( Retail Integration Bus) & Webservices
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Pan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and housing plan
- Company-sponsored trainings like upskilling and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms & Conditions apply
What we believe
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process, they will be happy to assist you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
|National Capital Region
|Accenture, 4075 N Williams Ave #240, Portland, OR 97227
- Flexible Working Arrangements*
- Company-sponsored trainings like upskilling and certification
- HMO & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Oracle Retail Merchandising System Consultant position job vacancies