Makati City Jobs Dorm And Room Reservation Agent (project-based) Position at Asian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Dorm and Room Reservation Agent (Project-Based) in our business office, Asian Institute of Management (AIM).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Asian Institute of Management (AIM)
|Dorm And Room Reservation Agent (project-based)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Dorm and Room Reservation Agent must efficiently and professionally handle dormitory reservations and operations as well as internal programs and events requirements of Asian Institute of Management school and units with excellent customer service.
- Receives, processes, and confirms dormitory and meeting spaces bookings services, and event requirements smoothly to ensure effective and efficient operation of the department.
- Performs dorm desk activities competently to ensure effective and efficient operation of the department and all accounting procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Prepares all documents related to events with correct information for the schools and departments concerned.
Education: Bachelor’s/College degree in the field of Hotel and Restaurant Management, Management or any business-related course.
Minimum Experience: 1-year work experience in the hotel industry holding similar position
|National Capital Region
|Asian Institute of Management, 123 Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our mission is to sustain the growth of Asian businesses and societies by developing professional, entrepreneurial, and socially-responsible leaders and managers
To inspire and support an Asian approach to business and societal management that respects the social and financial impact of its decisions and actions.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)