Oracle Cc&b/c2m/mdm/css Developer | Up To 150,000 Joining Bonus!* Vacancies at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Oracle CC&B/C2M/MDM/CSS Developer | Up to 150,000 Joining Bonus!*. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg & Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Accenture, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Oracle Cc&b/c2m/mdm/css Developer | Up To 150,000 Joining Bonus!*
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
Get hired and enjoy a joining bonus when you become part of Accenture! We’re offering up to Php150,00 joining bonus* to qualified applicants who will onboard on/before August 2023 on Oracle Utilities Developer role.
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 732,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
- Develop high quality codes in alignment with the technical design specifications on time and on budget.
- Develop and configure the application and its extensions according to technical design or user story specifications.
- Perform unit testing according to the technical design and document detailed actual results.
- Perform quality reviews of codes written by peers or junior developers.
- Provide support during system testing, user acceptance testing, deployment, and maintenance support phases.
- Provide analysis and solution for defects and assist with cross team debugging and defect triage as necessary.
- Assist with mock conversion, dress rehearsals, and deployment activities as necessary.
- Work closely with Automation tester to develop the automated test scripts and data requirements.
- Willing to work in the Mandaluyong Office on a hybrid setup when necessary.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Year experience working on any of the following Oracle Applications
- CC&B (Customer Care & Billing)
- C2M (Customer to Meter)
- MDM (Meter Data management)
- CSS (Customer Cloud Service)
- 1 Year experience in a developer role
- Experience on development of Oracle components such as extensions, advanced configuration, interfaces, and forms
- Experience in Java, Groovy or object-oriented technical design and development
- Good Programming knowledge in SQL or PL\SQL
- Understand SDLC (Software Development Live Cycle) in waterfall or agile project
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Pan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and housing plan
- Company-sponsored trainings like upskilling and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms & Conditions apply
What we believe
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process, they will be happy to assist you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
|National Capital Region
|Accenture, 4075 N Williams Ave #240, Portland, OR 97227
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|Accenture, Pioneer House Cebu, Cardinal Rosales Ave, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines
- Flexible Working Arrangements*
- Company-sponsored trainings like upskilling and certification
- HMO & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- Oracle Cc&b/c2m/mdm/css Developer | Up To 150,000 Joining Bonus!* position job vacancies