National Capital Region Jobs Workday Analyst Position at Convey Health Solutions Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Workday Analyst. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Convey Health Solutions Philippines, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱45,000 - ₱65,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Convey Health Solutions Philippines, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 45.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 65.000|
- The Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for assisting the Financial System Manager with the ERP and related systems vision and implementation. Will assist the Manager to liaise and lead the projects and system development / implementation in support of financial initiatives. Responsible for supporting the internal accounting and finance organization’s Financial modules. As a functional subject matter expert, this position will have a dual role of daily system support and maintenance as well as creating process improvements for processes and related accounting systems. It will be necessary to communicate effectively to multiple levels within the organization to improve functionality using best practices and technology to solve business problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist and provide support with the integration of new ERP solutions.
- Contribute to the organization by fully understanding the business and accounting processes and identifying opportunities for system-related improvements.
- Assist in driving initiatives within the Accounting group that improve processes by leveraging technology; being specifically attentive to daily accounting procedures and ensuring alignment to the system requirements.
- Document business requirements based on functional specifications and discussion with end users, utilizing Accounting system functionality where possible to minimize customizations.
- Work with the Accounting team to administer, design, and implement financial information systems; seek ways to improve processes, financial analysis, and financial reporting.
- Serve as key Accounting point of contact for IT solutions and projects related to financial systems.
- Serve as the Accounting point of contact for Operations processes and projects related to financial systems.
- Identify pain points within the Accounting Department processes and supporting systems and recommend methods and technologies for improvement.
- Work with the Accounting team to assure that IT-related processes are being followed and that the team members have sufficient training and knowledge to leverage the system’s full capabilities.
- Manage effective working relationships with other departments, groups, and personnel with whom work must be coordinated or interfaced.
- Troubleshoot system issues and implement changes requested by functional users, ability to maintain and troubleshoot interface issues
OTHER SKILLS AND PREFERENCES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a BS: Accounting.
- Has 5 or more years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong process and analytical skills with proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Previous experience with ERP system implementation is a plus
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift within hours of operation: 5:00 PM to 2:00 AM M-F
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H29W+XP7 Convey Health Solutions Philippines, Inc., Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- - Work life balance
- - Competitive salary
- - Great culture and work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Convey Health Solutions, we're experts in highly-compliant member enrollment, service and administration support (Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial / EGWP). For over a decade, we've managed very large-scale end-to-end health insurance processes for our business clients - from eligibility and enrollment processing to service, premium billing and payment processing, reconciliation and other related services.
Careers - About Us
Members of the Convey Health Solutions team are solely focused on healthcare, and are committed to helping consumers understand the right things to do in support of their healthcare decision making.
Together, we create better business results and better healthcare consumer experiences on behalf of our clients, which include leading health insurance companies and pharmacy benefit management firms.
The Convey Health Solutions work environment is focused on bringing out the best in individuals and teams. As a high-growth company, we offer an environment of learning, caring, and support of personal goals. Every member of our team is an integral part of our mission to make the healthcare system better and more affordable for businesses and consumers.
We are committed to attracting and retaining employees who share this dedication to serving others. Our employees are our greatest asset and our work ethic is geared toward attracting highly motivated individuals who will actively contribute to our progressive, fast-paced environment.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance, 24 x 7 shifting schedule
- Specific Location: Mandaluyong