Makati City Jobs Wintel Administrator /14th Month Pay/hybrid 2x Rto/ Permanent Night Shift Position at Nezda Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Nezda Technologies, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Wintel Administrator /14th Month Pay/Hybrid 2x RTO/ Permanent Night Shift and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱60,000 - ₱100,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Nezda Technologies, Inc.|
|Position||Wintel Administrator /14th Month Pay/hybrid 2x Rto/ Permanent Night Shift|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 60.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 100.000|
As a Wintel Administrator you will be responsible for the upkeep, deployment, configuration and maintenance of Windows Servers.
- Contributes to the planning and implementation of maintenance and installation work, including building and management of systems and components of virtualized computing environments.
- Identifies operational problems and contributes to their resolution, checking that they are managed in accordance with agreed standards and procedures.
- Adhere to following the ticketing system and emails for day to day work in a multitasking fashion.
- Administration and maintenance of automation platforms such as SCCM.
- Knowledge in maintaining virtual machines in a virtual environment.
- Work individually and in a team on various system projects related to Windows.
- Support disaster recovery testing activities
- Work with vendors to develop/maintain currents standards of performance or troubleshoot hardware/software issues.
Must be amenable to work 2x RTO in Ayala Makati and in Permanent Night shift schedule.
· 4+ years of hands-on experience in Windows server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 on physical and virtualized environments.
– Experience as a Wintel Administrator that is responsible for the upkeep, deployment, configuration and maintenance of Windows Servers.
Knowledge in maintaining virtual machines in a virtual environment.
· You have experience with physical hardware from vendors such as HPE.
· PowerShell scripting & CLI experience for installing/administering Windows.
· Understanding of replication technologies such as vSphere replication, SRM, Zerto.
· Foundation knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure).
· Excellent communication, problem solving and documentation skills along with a customer focused attitude.
· Must be a good team player, be detail oriented and self-motivated.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Nezda Technologies Inc., Unit 301, Rufino Pacific Building, 6784 Ayala Avenue, Corner V.A. Rufino St, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nezda - Established in 2014 with 2 offices world-wide, 200+ global clients and strategic workforce is now emerging as Philippines’s most promising people supply chain company with multiple offices and 300+ core employees.
The company started with IT Temporary staffing and now expanded its portfolio to now become the one stop solution for staffing & HR services by offering the following services:-Temporary staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll processing, and Learning Services.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-01-010
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees