National Capital Region Jobs Us Senior Accountant (wfh/night Shift) Position at KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company KMC MAG Solutions, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of us senior accountant (wfh/night shift) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱70,000 - ₱110,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.|
|Position||Us Senior Accountant (wfh/night Shift)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 70.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 110.000|
● Position Summary:
Skylight is seeking a proactive, detail-oriented Finance and Accounting Specialist to join our team. We pride ourselves on a culture defined by care, rigor, and autonomy, and we’re looking for someone who embodies these values. The ideal candidate will be adaptive, exploratory, and unafraid to ask questions. They will have a solid understanding of both the conceptual and technical aspects of accounting and finance, with a particular emphasis on reconciliations, accruals, and inventory management.
● Position Responsibilities:
- Maintain and reconcile client’s books and records, ensuring accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packages and internal management reporting.
- Perform monthly close activities by posting journal entries and reconciling balance sheet accounts such as prepaid expenses, accrued liabilities, and sales tax.
- Maintain inventory accounting including posting journal entries, reconciliations, and reporting
- Weekly and monthly loan compliance reporting
- Continuously improve processes to ensure a timely monthly close, the accuracy of accounting entries, and operational efficiency.
- Contribute to a positive team atmosphere by participating in team culture activities.
- Provide constructive feedback and suggestions for improvements a
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
● Position Selection Criteria
○ Personal Competencies:
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- A willingness to ask questions and be exploratory.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Willing to work from home and on night/shift
○ Technical Qualifications:
- 3-7 years of experience in an accounting or finance role.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance.
- Strong experience in financial reconciliations and accruals, with a focus on inventory management or revenue recognition.
- Proficiency in software such as bill.com and Quickbooks, and Netsuite (bonus). Implementation experience a huge plus.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and a firm grasp of US GAAP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel or Google Sheets.
- Excellent English communication skills, both speaking and writing.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Kmc Mag Solutions, Inc., 1634 4th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Workspace & Talent Built For Growth in the Philippines
For over ten years, we have delivered forward-thinking office space and high performing offshore talent, enabling our partners to exceed their business growth.
With 40+ flexible workspaces in Metro Manila, Cebu, Clark and Iloilo, we have an office space suited to teams of any size or stage. Our ready for you workspaces consist of Coworking Space, Private Offices and Virtual Office Solutions strategically created and designed for what your business needs now, and where it's going next.
We also know not one size fits all, so we design, build and manage customized office spaces, bringing to life your ideal workspace. As the Philippine's largest Coworking space and staff leasing provider, we are uniquely positioned to provide our clients with the "who" and "where" they need to establish or grow their operations in the Philippines.
We offer ISO-Certified flexible workspace and Offshore Teams along witha full suite oftechnology, legal & Accountancy services, designed to help companies outsource to the Philippines or enter and expand in the country.
Since ourinception in March 2009 we have successfully assisted over 400+ companies in establishingor expanding their operations throughour space or people services.in the country. Our client portfolio includes small to medium sized enterprises as well as multinational companies and fortune 500 players.
Visit https://kmc.solutions learn more about us and what we do.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)