National Capital Region Jobs [urgent] – Sap S4/hana Consultant Position at YONDU INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of [URGENT] - SAP S4/HANA Consultant in our company, YONDU INC.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||[urgent] - Sap S4/hana Consultant|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- SAP S4 HANA Consultant
- SAP ABAP
- SAP HANA
- SAP FIORI UI 5
- Having certifications under SAP capability and/or specific to S4 HANA
- Key Responsibility / Involvement in HANA Projects
- Understands the security of the module – not giving access to any other Business Units of PAL
- Senior Level – at least 4 years above – who can work alone
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Yondu, Inc., Panorama Tower, Penthouse, Lane A, corner 34th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Yondu is a Philippine-based IT solutions company owned by Globe Telecom. We empower businesses across various industries through a wide array of innovative technology solutions to help them scale in the new digital economy. Our mission is to create happier technological experiences by turning great ideas into excellent and valuable business solutions.
If you’re looking to advance your career in the IT industry, Yondu is the best place to be. You will be a part of a young, dynamic culture that always pursues innovation and growth. As a Yondude, you’ll gain fresh perspectives from a team of knowledgeable and competitive individuals and learn how to develop cutting-edge business solutions that go above and beyond. You’ll also enjoy collaborating with brilliant and fun people who are ready to take on the world.
Established in 2001, our company has grown exponentially, and we’re always on the lookout for highly skilled and competitive individuals to innovate and evolve with. If this sounds exciting for you, #BeAYondude, and leverage your expertise to help us achieve our ultimate goal of going above and beyond!
Join us and grow your career in the IT industry!
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Paranaque