Pasig City Jobs Transport Admin Supervisor Position at Unioil Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Pasig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Transport Admin Supervisor in our business office, Unioil Petroleum Philippines, Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Unioil Petroleum Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Transport Admin Supervisor|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s College Degree in any courses.
- At least 5 years work experience in admin and supply chain. preferably in oil industry.
- Have procurement and inventory management background.
- Proven work experience as supervisor.
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets, can work under pressure and prioritize task
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Strong work ethics.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools
- Willing to work during Mondays-Saturdays.
- Responsible for all collating operations dashboard and KPIs monthly with regards to permits, billing etc
- Ensures that all related permit and documentation required In order to fulfill transport operations be complied on time with zero penalties.
- Manage hauler billing in terms time and accuracy.
- Audit UPPIs truck and driver records.
- Manage UPPIs motor pool inventory for both road and barge supplies.
- Manage and audit UPPIs driver and salary payroll.
- Manage and audit all necessary documentation and permits for barge operations.
- Escalate and discuss issued and concern with operations metrics.
- All other admin works that may be assigned by direct supervisor.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unioil Petroleum Phils., Inc., 88 ADB Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Collaborative work environment
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Unioil Group of Companies is an organization engaged in the downstream petroleum industry.
Since 1966, it has been a consistent supplier of quality petroleum products for both automative and industrial use for the Philippine archipelago. Its recent operation of a network of service stations, coupled with its intensive involvement in oil trading has made it one of the most innovative companies in the region.
Unioil’s creative approach in meeting the needs of its customers has revolutionized the concept of how an oil company can do business with both small and large customers. With a vast range of superior products and services, Unioil delivers to a prestigious roster of clients in the aviation, petroleum, steel, automotive, construction, and other manufacturing / industrial industries.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: unigcnc
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)