Quezon City Jobs Training Officer Position at Premiumbikes Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Training Officer in our company, Premiumbikes Corporation. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Training & Dev. and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Bachelor’s degree of Human Resource, Commerce, Marketing or any equivalent course.
- Strong desktop and in-person research, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Experience in Learning and Development is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Administering regular, detailed needs assessments to identify skills deficits.
- Orienting New Hires of their functions and policies implemented in the company
- Coordinating external training as the need arises.
- Conduct thorough needs assessments to gauge training needs.
- Monitor and facilitate trainings and reporting on the effectiveness of programs
|Address||1166, Premium Bikes Corp., 127 Quirino Hwy, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Premiumbikes Corporation (PBC) is one of the business units of Gokongwei Group founded by Mr. John Gokongwei. Among its well-known companies under its umbrella are Cebu Pacific, URC, Robinson Retail, Robinsons Bank, and Robinson Land.
PBC specializes in the retail of motorcycle units and after sales services. We started our operations in 2009 andis emerging to be the preferred multi-brand motorcycle dealer in the Philippines today.It was officially registered with Securities and Exchange Commission on January 27, 2009 under SEC Registration Number CS200900845.
We now operate 211 branches nationwide and we carry the following trusted motorcycle brands, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Kymco, TVS, & Suzuki. Through the years, our dealership has become an active player in the motorcycle industry providing Filipinos with an affordable means of transportation.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO benefit
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center