Pasig City Jobs Training / Learning Manager || Urgent Hiring! Position at Foundever™
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Foundever™ is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev., as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of training / learning manager || urgent hiring! and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Training / Learning Manager || Urgent Hiring!|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages training programs and learning experiences for adult learners in a site.
- Hires, trains and supervises a staff of trainers.
- Develops/implements training programs for contact center personnel, which may include management development programs.
- Develops evaluation and validation instruments to collect and interpret data assessing organizational needs and training program effectiveness.
- Identifies skill and knowledge requirements for sites/accounts through analysis of data from multiple sources.
- Designs learning strategies to fill needs as identified through analysis and in partnership with Coaches and Operations Managers.
- Conducts the most complex training classes.
- Develops standards for monitoring agents/representatives.
- Ensures that feedback programs provide agents with guidance to correct problems.
- Conducts train-the-facilitator sessions to keep trainers effective.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent directly related work experience.
- 3-5 years of proven success as an internal and/or external training and development practitioner with experience coaching, mentoring and developing others in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of training processes and practices for adult learners.
- Strong understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, e-mail and Internet).
- Strong problem-solving skills, research skills and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Excellent listening and oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects and deadlines, manage people, create effective partnerships with leadership, establish strong community education ties, develop training materials and apply reason to business problems.
- Good judgment and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply
- Ability to work onsite800
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Sitel Philippines OJV Site, 1 Doña Julia Vargas Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Competitive Salary
- Health Card with Dependents
- Life Insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sitel Group® and SYKES are now Foundever™.
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,00 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for +750 of the world’s leading and digital-first brands. Our innovative CX solutions, technology and expertise are designed to support operational needs for our clients and deliver a seamless experience to customers in the moments that matter.
Mission: At Foundever™, we make things simple.
Put simply, our mission is to be the solutions and the team behind the best experiences for the world’s leading brands. Wherever and whenever needed.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedules