Manila City Jobs Telemarketing Sales Representative (1 Year Experience Preferred) (mkm ) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Jobstreet Philippines is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Manila City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Telemarketing Sales Representative (1 Year Experience Preferred) (MKM ) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Telesales/Telemarketing
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Telemarketing Sales Representative (1 Year Experience Preferred) (mkm )|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Qualified individuals must have:
- Reliable PC + High Speed Internet
- Headset Microphone for PC
- 2+ Years sales experience
- Self Motivation
We will provide you with:
- Company training
- Company script
- Access to our dialer system
- Warm sales leads
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: Php200.00 – Php300.00 per hour
- Paid training
- Pay raise
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manila: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Telemarketer: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days