Makati City Jobs Talent Acquisition Associate | Hybrid Position at Concentrix Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Talent Acquisition Associate | Hybrid. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Concentrix Philippines, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Talent Acquisition Associate | Hybrid|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are Concentrix (formerly ServiceSource International PH). We are dedicated to creating success for our clients, the communities around us and each other. We provide outsourced inside sales, customer success, renewals management, and channel management solutions for the world’s greatest brands. At Concentrix, you will be part of our diversified team that makes an impact for our clients. All of this is possible because of the talent you have to offer.
The future team member is responsible for crafting custom solutions for our job openings, including identifying the right sourcing tools to ensure high visibility and attraction of the “best of the best” to fuel the continuous growth engine of Concentrix. At Concentrix, you can truly Own Your Future!
- Facilitate excellent requisition intake meetings with hiring managers to set expectations and get the recruitment balls rolling in the right direction
- Hit the right cord with candidate quality, hire target dates, time to fill and hiring manager satisfaction
- Become a trusted talent scout and advisor for Managed Services leadership
- Discover the real nitty gritty of the job needs via understanding key performance deliverables and client team requirements
- Make potential candidates by actively strategizing how to attract and maintain talent
- Dive into our cloud/technology industry, employee value proposition marketing, compensation, key players and trends
- Grow our pipelines of awesome potential talent
- Think big by building talent communities relevant to the roles and client groups you supported (g., Customer Service, Sales, Management, etc.)
- Leverage technology and don’t be afraid to ask for resources to deliver results
- Help guide conversations about where amazing candidates best fit into the organization
- Share and implement best practices to ensure we effectively assess and select top-notch talent
- At least 1 year of full cycle recruiting experience
- Workday applicant tracking system (ATS) experience strongly preferred, familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems a must
- 4-year degree preferred
- Expert level knowledge of employment law and how it applies to recruiting
- Strong track record of recruiting and placing technology talent within difficult-to-fill positions (individual contributor, manager and director level searches)
- Aptitude and discipline for fully understanding the positions being recruiting for (key deliverables, value proposition, team dynamics)
- Exceptional ability to acquire top notch referrals and identify passive candidates
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and to communicate with executive levels in the organization
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
OUR BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Health Insurance with Dental
- Coverage for Employees – extended to two (2 dependents)
- Paid Time off
- Birthday Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Life Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteer Time Off, paid time yearly to volunteer with an organization of your choice
- Rewards and Recognition programs
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Learning and Development Programs
Concentrix Srev Philippines Inc. is a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for most employees for the foreseeable future. Equipment will be provided, but Internet connection and a space at home to work is required. While you have the ability to work from your home, we do require that you are in a commutable distance (NCR, Cavite, Rizal, Laguna and Bulacan), of the local office to ensure you can attend when/if required by the company. In addition, per PEZA regulations, we are mandated to keep track and record the movement of all company-owned work equipment, thus any movement of these work equipment are prohibited without any prior approval by the management team, including our PH Site Director
Uninterrupted home-based internet is required for this role. Applicants should have sufficient internet access in their homes to attend and host video calls, as well as perform essential functions of the role which include downloading and uploading of large files to shared network drives. In general, we have found that a minimum bandwidth speed of 20mbps is essential.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Concentrix CVG Philippines Inc., Convergys 1 Building, 6796 Ayala Avenue, corner Salcedo, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Concentrix is a multi-awarded CX (Customer Experience) Solutions Company that prides itself on being FANATICAL towards its clients and staff. We partner with ambitious, progressive executives around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations with the help of our exemplary pool of talented individuals. First established in the Philippines in 2007, Concentrix has since grown to become the LARGEST private employer in the country with the biggest footprint of about 100,00 employees. Known as ICT Philippines’ Best Company and Employer of the Year, we create exceptional customer engagement, accelerate digital transformation, and deliver actionable CX insights. We are committed to going the extra mile in caring for YOU. With a culture that celebrates innovation and unparalleled support for each one's individuality, our staff is immersed in an environment that's conducive for their exceptional performance and growth. We are Different by Design. Apply now and #JoinCNXC
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts)