Makati City Jobs Staff Accountant I (psc Biotech Corporation) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Staff Accountant I (PSC Biotech Corporation). For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jobstreet Philippines and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Staff Accountant I (psc Biotech Corporation)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
PSC Biotech provides the life sciences with essential services to ensure that health care products are developed, manufactured, and distributed to the highest standards, in compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
Our goal is to skyrocket our clients’ success, and you can be a part of our team’s achievements. Employing a global team of skilled professionals and experts that span across strategically located offices in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, we are proud of the roles we have fulfilled to help our clients achieve success.
With operations spanning the globe and featuring a multi-cultural team, PSC Biotech® is passionate about bringing the best and brightest together in an effort to form something truly special. When you make the decision to join our team, you will be offered the ability to feel inspired in your career, explore your professional passions, and work alongside a group of people who will value and nurture your talents.
We are firm believers in coaching and developing the next generation of industry leaders and influencers. As such, you will not only be offered compensation and benefits structure that rewards you, but also be provided with the tools that will help you grow and learn.
At PSC Biotech®, it’s about more than just a job—it’s about your career and your future.
We are hiring a Staff Accountant I. The Staff Accountant I supports accounting functions in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Business to Business Collections, and general office support. There are opportunities to work on projects, financial analysis, and special reporting. The incumbent is also responsible and accountable for the execution of the PSC mission, “to maintain the integrity and professionalism of our products and services while enabling steady growth and development”.
This is a remote position supporting 6am – 2:30pm PHT.
- Prepares and manages Account Receivable, including collections calls.
- Prepares and manages Accounts Payable, including check disbursement.
- Assists with daily and monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Assists with daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assists with completing monthly and annual closing activities.
- Assists in the preparation of various schedules and reports for internal users and external auditors.
- Aids external auditors with the preparation of various schedules and reports for tax returns.
- Assists with Ad Hoc reporting and tasks.
- Other secondary duties may be assigned from time-to-time
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance.
- Course work to include: Accounting, Finance, and Cost Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting or equivalent role.
- Bilingual Preferred (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of debits and credits.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Collections.
- Knowledge of GAAP and Journal entries.
- Positive and upbeat temperament strongly desired.
- Experience with MS Office and QuickBooks desired.
- Ability and willingness to travel is preferred.
- Relationship Building – Works with and across formal and informal professional and social networks to build long-term partnerships and connections in the life science industry.
- Organizational Skills – The ability to put things together and sort them out in a logical, methodical manner.
- Analytical Skills – Identifies, researches, and demonstrates logical reasoning to communicate critical information.
- Thoroughness – Ensuring that work and information are complete and accurate
- Rational Persuasion – Presents key factors, influencing factors, and strategic goals to assist stakeholders in identifying solution
- Interpersonal Awareness – Ability to be aware of how actions, ideas, and communication can/does affect people and their outcomes.
- Agility – Meets objectives by responding to competing and changing priorities and multiple tasks under inflexible timelines.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days